Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why there is so few messages at the forum?
InstaForex | Forex Forum | Forex world | InstaForex Forum > International Forum > Chit-chat room
veleslav25
Hello everyone! Why there is so few people and spots at this forum? As instaforex claims, they're famous and big worldwide company (and it really seems so), but why activity is that low? I'm very surprised.

IFX Denis
QUOTE (veleslav25 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:30 PM) *
Hello everyone! Why there is so few people and spots at this forum? As instaforex claims, they're famous and big worldwide company (and it really seems so), but why activity is that low? I'm very surprised.

Hello!
The official forum is not an indicator of the financial success in this case. For your information, InstaForex Companies Group works with a huge number of Forex forums worldwide, and we have the whole sections in them. And you can compare how many users participate in the discussions in our topics.
Massive Trader
I'd say so to. Official forum is not an indicator, but a lot of people will judge you from it. I mean it is a place where they usually start. I'd say cleaning it a little might be useful.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.