Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello everyone,i'm from China
InstaForex | Forex Forum | Forex world | InstaForex Forum > International Forum > Economic News
lynn
Hello everyone,i'm from China

can I talk about the Economic News of China

sorry, I'm poor in English ,I think you can kown about it ,and I hope you can teach me English! huh.gif
Nick'Otin
Hello.
You are welcome.

It's really useful for us.
IFX Katerine
QUOTE (lynn @ Jan 26 2010, 08:53 PM) *

sorry, I'm poor in English ,I think you can kown about it ,and I hope you can teach me English! huh.gif

You can post in Chinese forum too. wink.gif We are waiting for Economic News of China from you.
donaldcollins
QUOTE (lynn @ Jan 26 2010, 07:53 PM) *

my english bad to)
what's new in China?
marklesley
it is just okay as long as you will be active.. no matter if your english is poor... sooner or later that will improve.. i also have poor english.. lol
arifraza khurram
QUOTE (lynn @ Jan 26 2010, 10:53 PM) *

hello,
i am from pakistan

i dont know whats do u means.

your english is not bad.so welcome
Kiron Mollik
Its no problem. I know english and I will help you for discuss with English. Now tell us whats the news of China economy?? If you talk with us than it will be helpful for us. So let us discuss.
HireTablets
I am from UK...
petterson
It is really useful for you because all new date of the modern world is published in English language .
dissertation proposal writing service
SaranLevin
QUOTE (lynn @ Jan 26 2010, 07:53 PM) *

welcome,I am from Canada, look forward to discuss with you more
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.