Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: deposit problem
InstaForex | Forex Forum | Forex world | InstaForex Forum > International Forum > Support Section
Friksho
hello i just deposit money on my account 09/06/2016 but still nothing ? how long i have to wait ? thx

account number : 7571096
IFX Yvonne
QUOTE (Friksho @ Jun 10 2016, 12:39 AM) *
hello i just deposit money on my account 09/06/2016 but still nothing ? how long i have to wait ? thx

Hi Frisksho! Please wait, I have already passed the complete details of your problems to my colleagues, and I'll get back to you right after I got a response from the. You can also contact the Finance Department about this. Thank you.
IFX Yvonne
QUOTE (Friksho @ Jun 10 2016, 12:39 AM) *

Hi Frisksho! The money has been credited to your account. Please also note, that the processing can take up to 24 hours. Thank you.
Friksho
ok thx u !

for the 24h delay you should warn your customers before they pay, so they don't panic smile.gif
IFX Yvonne
QUOTE (Friksho @ Jun 10 2016, 11:19 AM) *
ok thx u !

for the 24h delay you should warn your customers before they pay, so they don't panic smile.gif

Hi Frisksho! We apologize for the inconvenience that has caused you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.