Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Withdrawal Issues
InstaForex | Forex Forum | Forex world | InstaForex Forum > International Forum > Support Section
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
IFX Katerine
Dear customers!
Please, pay attention we cannot assist you on the financial issues in this thread. If you are facing any problem with withdrawal, please, contact the Finance Department.

E-Mail:
eng.finance@instaforex.com

Yahoo Messenger:
IFX.Payments

Phones:
+7 (4012) 616265
amri
hello please help me
1) trading account number 30319/amri
2) e-payment system via libertyreserve
why my withdrawal Always refund? sad.gif
i am waiting confirmation,thanks your attention.
IFX Katerine
QUOTE (amri @ Oct 29 2009, 05:23 AM) *
hello please help me
1) trading account number 30319/amri
why my withdrawal Always refund? sad.gif
i am waiting confirmation,thanks your attention.

Dear Sir,
Unfortunately, we have found that you are autoreferral and get comission from your own delas. Autoreferring is NOT ALLOWED in our company. All your comission from your own deals will be cancelled and you will not be able to withdraw it.
amri
QUOTE (Ekaterina Abramova @ Oct 29 2009, 05:51 PM) *
Dear Sir,
Unfortunately, we have found that you are autoreferral and get comission from your own delas. Autoreferring is NOT ALLOWED in our company. All your comission from your own deals will be cancelled and you will not be able to withdraw it.

my account 30319 always in was opened in the internet cafe was still having the IP address that was same with my referal, how this.
Please help gave the ease for my problem sad.gif
amri
QUOTE (amri @ Oct 29 2009, 06:21 PM) *
my account 30319 always in was opened in the internet cafe was still having the IP address that was same with my referal, how this.
Please help gave the ease for my problem sad.gif

Please permit me/gave Was easy for me, so that could take to profit from balance yg was from results my rebate .Because would my trading from the account 30319.please help me
IFX Katerine
Dear Sir,
You do not understand, what I'm talking about. You get commission from your own trades (account 114825). It is prohibited in our company and it's called "autoreferring".
As a participant of affiliate programme you have to attract other people to become our clients and get commission from their trades, not your own. You can not be the client of yourself. Please, pay attention to the points 5.5 and 9.4 of the affiliate agreement.
yiu
Hi, Ekaterina Abramova, pls help me on my withdrawal

1. my trading account 118604
2. i use Liberty Reserve
3. first withdrawal request on 2009.12.07 04:18 WT #57306, 200.00 USD
second withdrawal request on 2009.12.07 16:07 WT #57536, 100.00 USD

this is my first time withdrawal request, i fill withdrawal request from instaforex website, i see website say withdrawal to Liberty Reserve take 1-7 hour, my money already deduce from my trading account, but when i check my Liberty Reserve account, money not yet credit. (more than 7 hour already)

normally withdrawal to Liberty Reserve will take how long time? please help me check when i can get my money, thanks
yiu
QUOTE (yiu @ Dec 8 2009, 06:13 PM) *

1. my trading account 118604
2. i use Liberty Reserve
3. first withdrawal request on 2009.12.07 04:18 WT #57306, 200.00 USD
second withdrawal request on 2009.12.07 16:07 WT #57536, 100.00 USD

this is my first time withdrawal request, i fill withdrawal request from instaforex website, i see website say withdrawal to Liberty Reserve take 1-7 hour, my money already deduce from my trading account, but when i check my Liberty Reserve account, money not yet credit. (more than 7 hour already)

normally withdrawal to Liberty Reserve will take how long time? please help me check when i can get my money, thanks

money received, thank you very much smile.gif
IFX Katerine
I was glad to help you. Sorry for inconveniences.
maniac
Hello,

Maybe you can help me too.

Login : 55757
Payment system : Liberty Reserve
WD request on : 2009.12.07
22080071 2009.12.07 00:35 balance WT #57257

its unusual process, it have been 4 days. usually not more than 1 day. please help me to get my rights.
every day, i always ask to finance dept by YM and by email but they always give me the answer "We apologize for inconveniences", "We'll check it", " please be patient". I don't want to begin to lose faith with Instaforex because of this.

i hope you can help me Mam.

Thanks
Nick'Otin
Dear maniac, i'll help you on Monday
maniac
QUOTE (Nick'Otin @ Dec 12 2009, 06:32 AM) *
Dear maniac, i'll help you on Monday

Thanks for your help
jimmycore
please check my problem

1) trading account number : 7011488

3) the date of withdrawal
300041716 2009.12.14 12:42 balance WT #59033

i check my Liberty Reserve account, money not yet credit sad.gif
IFX Katerine
QUOTE (maniac @ Dec 12 2009, 03:44 AM) *
Thanks for your help

Dear Sir,
Your withdrawal is already processed. Please, check your account.
IFX Katerine
QUOTE (jimmycore @ Dec 14 2009, 05:41 PM) *
please check my problem

1) trading account number : 7011488

300041716 2009.12.14 12:42 balance WT #59033, 24.01 USD

i check my Liberty Reserve account, money not yet credit sad.gif

Dear Sir,
You have requested withdrawal today. You should undertand, it takes some time. Please, be patient.
maniac
QUOTE (IFX Katerine @ Dec 14 2009, 09:49 PM) *
Dear Sir,
Your withdrawal is already processed. Please, check your account.

Dear Mam,

i have received, thanks for your help and your information.

IFX Katerine
I was glad to help you.
wan
1) your trading account number

2) e-payment system you used for withdrawal
withdraw to visa

1st Dec 2009

I really tired with this one.. chatting with support few times but still not solve..
My situation, request withdrawal to visa on 1st dec., I thought the money will go to my visa card.. after few days... insta said the money already sent to liqpay using my phone number as ID. I have a problem because I'm not using that number anymore, so I can not login to Liqpay. Then talked to liqpay support my problem.. they said.. the money refunded to sender.

I already change my new phone number at trader cabinet... I don't know how long should I wait... now... I don't know where the money is.. It is not shown back neither in my trading acc nor in my Liqpay acc (with new phone number).

I talked to support about my problem many times... I am tired of waiting...
shazam07
Please check mine;

affiliate account : 130912
e-payment system : Liberty Reserve
date withdraw : 17 Dec 2009
IFX Katerine
QUOTE (wan @ Dec 17 2009, 03:36 PM) *
1) your trading account number

2) e-payment system you used for withdrawal
withdraw to visa

1st Dec 2009

Dear Sir,
Please answer the next questions:
- Did you receive the instruction how to transfer your money from LiqPay account to your VISA card?
- Did you try to request withdrawal after changing the phone number?
IFX Katerine
QUOTE (shazam07 @ Dec 18 2009, 11:57 AM) *
Please check mine;

affiliate account : 130912
e-payment system : Liberty Reserve
date withdraw : 17 Dec 2009

Please, specify your account number with Liberty Reserve. (Or you can send it to me via PM).
wan
QUOTE (IFX Katerine @ Dec 18 2009, 01:57 PM) *
Dear Sir,
Please answer the next questions:
- Did you receive the instruction how to transfer your money from LiqPay account to your VISA card?

No.. but this is not an issue.. I can follow the instruction in their website. The money sent by Insta to Liqpay (60197714494) already returned back to Insta. This money should shows back in my trading account. But it is not.

- Did you try to request withdrawal after changing the phone number?

How do I request for new withdrawal.. the money received by insta from Liqpay is not return to my trading account. There is no money in my trading account.
Crossfitter
Problem solved, wan?

huh.gif
IFX Katerine
QUOTE (wan @ Dec 18 2009, 04:16 PM) *
No.. but this is not an issue.. I can follow the instruction in their website. The money sent by Insta to Liqpay (60197714494) already returned back to Insta. This money should shows back in my trading account. But it is not.

How do I request for new withdrawal.. the money received by insta from Liqpay is not return to my trading account. There is no money in my trading account.

Ok, I got you. The matter is solved and your money is refunded. Please, check your trading account.
wan
QUOTE (IFX Katerine @ Dec 22 2009, 07:44 PM) *
Ok, I got you. The matter is solved and your money is refunded. Please, check your trading account.

Finally... thank you.
wan
QUOTE (Crossfitter @ Dec 22 2009, 07:21 PM) *
Problem solved, wan?

huh.gif

Yes.. thank you for your concern.. the money was refunded to my trading acc on 22 dec
IFX Katerine
QUOTE (wan @ Dec 24 2009, 07:08 AM) *
Finally... thank you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
alibaba
Dear Katerine,

1) trading account number 95962
2) e-payment system via webmoney
3) date of withdrawal on 2009.12.29

Please note that I deposited my account via my IB (forextiva.com)
Since (forextiva.com) now isn't Instaforex's IB anymore,
so I had no other choice to withdraw by following the rule: the payment system as well as the currency of depositing and withdrawal must be the same.
In this case, I withdrew via webmoney. And my withdrawal doesn't get in my WM purse until now.
24048960 2009.12.29 17:22 balance WT #61898, 140.00 WMZ -140.00

Please help me.
dila

via WEBMONEY RU

2009.12.30 00:57

Waiting for 4 days now what happend to insta ? about 1 month i tried couple withdrawals they took max 2hours...
alexxx

1) trading account number 123194
3) date of withdrawal on 2009.12.30
ar_manager
Dear sirs
All requests, i told finance about it to check.
Be patient please, because today is the first working day after new year holiday from last Friday.
Take look at this page about finance working time.
http://instaforex.com/company_news/522.html
Thank you much!
IFX Katerine
QUOTE (alibaba @ Dec 31 2009, 09:52 AM) *
Please note that I deposited my account via my IB (forextiva.com)
Since (forextiva.com) now isn't Instaforex's IB anymore,
so I had no other choice to withdraw by following the rule: the payment system as well as the currency of depositing and withdrawal must be the same.
In this case, I withdrew via webmoney. And my withdrawal doesn't get in my WM purse until now.
24048960 2009.12.29 17:22 balance WT #61898, 140.00 WMZ -140.00

Dear alibaba,
You should describe your situation and e-mail to finance@instaforex.com with attached copy of your ID.
IFX Katerine
QUOTE (dila @ Jan 2 2010, 12:31 PM) *

via WEBMONEY RU

2009.12.30 00:57

Waiting for 4 days now what happend to insta ? about 1 month i tried couple withdrawals they took max 2hours...

Dear dila,
Actually there are new year holidays in Russia, and our finance department does not work in customary mode. Please, specify the number of your WebMoney account (you can send it to me via PM.
IFX Katerine
QUOTE (alexxx @ Jan 4 2010, 06:43 PM) *
1) trading account number 123194
3) date of withdrawal on 2009.12.30

Dear alexxx,
I need your LR account number.
raff43l
Please check mine :

1) trading account number 7012725
3) date of withdrawal on 2009.12.31

yesterday i've got margin call i can't fill it
i haven't balance no more
alexxx
QUOTE (IFX Katerine @ Jan 6 2010, 12:40 PM) *
Dear alexxx,
I need your LR account number.

thanks katerine i got my money
raff43l
QUOTE (raff43l @ Jan 6 2010, 01:46 PM) *
Please check mine :

1) trading account number 7012725
3) date of withdrawal on 2009.12.31

yesterday i've got margin call i can't fill it
i haven't balance no more

Proceed, thanks !
IFX Katerine
QUOTE (raff43l @ Jan 7 2010, 02:36 PM) *
Proceed, thanks !

QUOTE (alexxx @ Jan 7 2010, 02:28 PM) *
thanks katerine i got my money

I was glad to help you.
kenqqqs
I withdraw my fund by liberty reserve , 10/01/2010 i withdraw , but now i have not received the fund yet<_<

May you tell me what problem ?
IFX Katerine
Finance department did not work last week, because there were holidays in Russia. Moreover, January, 10 was Sunday, it is non-working day. All withdrawal requests we received last week will be processed this week. If you would like to know the status of your application, please, specify your LR wallet number.
Forex Trader
On 12th Jan 2010 I made a withdrawal request for $7391.00 by wire bank transfer and I received the funds in just 2 days in my bank account.
Fast processing, very good job. Thank you very much Ekaterine.
I make money with Instaforex and never had a technical issue during trading.
Instaforex is a honest broker.
IFX Katerine
QUOTE (saidi @ Jan 13 2010, 04:47 PM) *

1. my trading account 7012194
2. i use Liberty Reserve
3. first time withdrawal request on 2010.01.12 02:51 WT #64217, 15.00 USD

Dear saidi,
Delay took place due to New Year holidays. Now your application is processed, please, check your LR account.
We apologize for the inconveniences.
IFX Katerine
QUOTE (Forex Trader @ Jan 14 2010, 04:18 AM) *
On 12th Jan 2010 I made a withdrawal request for $7391.00 by wire bank transfer and I received the funds in just 2 days in my bank account.
Fast processing, very good job. Thank you very much Ekaterine.
I make money with Instaforex and never had a technical issue during trading.
Instaforex is a honest broker.

Thank you for these kind words about InstaForex. We really appriciate your support. smile.gif
ahmedbinaslam
hellow
if i deposited through alertpay can i withdraw through wire transfer?
IFX Katerine
QUOTE (ahmedbinaslam @ Jan 16 2010, 01:38 PM) *
hellow
if i deposited through alertpay can i withdraw through wire transfer?

Hello. No, you should withdraw the same way you deposited.
IFX Katerine
QUOTE (saidi @ Jan 18 2010, 09:35 AM) *
thank you for the response,i am get it already..so after this i can budget the time to received the money from instaforex after withdraw it

i hope instaforex will go long with nice servies

may god bless you.

Thank you so much.
kptan3838
Dear Sir/Madam,

Account No: 7012351

Withdrawal Type: Wire Transfer

Date of Withdrawal: 29/01/2010

Amount: USD $1200.00

I have tried to withdraw 5 times already from instaforex, yet my money was always returned to my trading account on the same day. I initially deposited my money via Moneybookers of USD$800 via my master credit card. And Now that I have generated enough profit and wish to take some of my money out. Yet my money never get to go anyway.

My first feedback that I received from the finance department was on 21/01/2010 saying that for any withdrawal more than USD $300, I should use a bank transfer via WIRE TRANSFER option.

With the 1st feedback advice, I have requested on 29/01/2010 an amount of USD $1,200 via WIRE TRANSFER. When I opened up my traidng account today on 30/01/2010, I have found out that the money again rejected and came back to my trading account with " Decline Exchange" written. ( Please refer attached)

Can someone please help me out with this, I really dont want to lose my faith on instaforex or else, I shall not take this as granted but to refer this matter to Russia Finance Minister.

Thank you and I look forward for your helpful reply as early as possible.

Regards,
Kim Poh TAN
Trading account number: 7012351
IFX Katerine
Dear Sir,
The comment "decline exchange" means you use incorrect system for your withdrawal. In your case you have to withdraw via Moneybookers.
shortybugi
hii.
today i asked for payment with other payment system.. i deposited with alertpay and withdrwal with moneybookers
i asked in your live chat and they told me that its ok to do that, but meybe i didnt understood him cuz now i see that i must withdrwal from my original payment system
in my moneybookers account i still didnt got the money its been more then 4 hours

account number: 99540
date:04\02\2010

i prefer to get me money throgh moneybookers but if i really cant so with alertpay
my email address is the same like my moneybookers email

thanx
IFX Katerine
Dear Sir,
Our support staff couldn't provide such information, because it's incorrect. I suppose, you misunderstood them. In our company you can withdraw the same way you deposited for safety's sake. In your case you are able to withdraw only via Alertpay. If you would like to use MoneyBookers for withdrawal, you should deposit via this system next time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.