Reply to this topic   Start new topic
InstaChange, Electronic Exchange Rates
 Topic Options
InstaChange
post Apr 5 2010, 05:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,771

InstaChange is a universal electronic currencies exchanger , providing exchange services between the leading electronic payment systems. The funds deposition and withdrawal is made by means of bank transfers and credit cards, moreover, all transactions are made by-hand, which absolutely excludes any errors during deposition or withdrawal of funds, or overpayments.

The clients can transfer funds not only between electronic accounts, but also between individuals, having chosen the most convenient currency. At present, the universal exchanger works with such payment systems, as AlertPay, Perfect Money, WebMoney, Liberty Reserve, Moneybookers and Yandex Money. In that way with the help of InstaChange you can change:

Liberty Reserve => Perfect Money
Perfect Money => Liberty Reserve

The reliability and liquidity of the electronic currencies exchanger is guaranteed by international Forex broker InstaForex Company. All losses, such as extra commissions or delays, arisen because of InstaChange services, will be reimbursed from the means of the joint security fund of InstaForex Company and the electronic exchanger, which amounts to 100 000USD.

At present moment, the electronic currencies exchanger InstaChange has a wide coverage of clients around the world, which shows, that it provides high- quality services of electronic currencies exchange.

Visit our site.

Best wishes,
InstaChange Support
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

ifx_arabic
post Apr 5 2010, 06:12 PM
Post #2
Honorary Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 114

QUOTE (InstaChange @ Apr 5 2010, 06:33 PM) *
InstaChange is a universal electronic currencies exchanger , providing exchange services between the leading electronic payment systems. The funds deposition and withdrawal is made by means of bank transfers and credit cards, moreover, all transactions are made by-hand, which absolutely excludes any errors during deposition or withdrawal of funds, or overpayments.

The clients can transfer funds not only between electronic accounts, but also between individuals, having chosen the most convenient currency. At present, the universal exchanger works with such payment systems, as AlertPay, Perfect Money, WebMoney, Liberty Reserve, Moneybookers and Yandex Money. In that way with the help of InstaChange you can change:

Liberty Reserve => Perfect Money
Perfect Money => Liberty Reserve

The reliability and liquidity of the electronic currencies exchanger is guaranteed by international Forex broker InstaForex Company. All losses, such as extra commissions or delays, arisen because of InstaChange services, will be reimbursed from the means of the joint security fund of InstaForex Company and the electronic exchanger, which amounts to 100 000USD.

At present moment, the electronic currencies exchanger InstaChange has a wide coverage of clients around the world, which shows, that it provides high- quality services of electronic currencies exchange.

Visit our site.

Hello dear

welcome in instaforum Really Nice to see you here among us,really very good work and rates

we would like to talk together on mail

ifx_arabic@yahoo.com

Regards smile.gif

+Quote Post

InstaChange
post Apr 6 2010, 03:38 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (ifx_arabic @ Apr 5 2010, 06:12 PM) *
Hello dear

welcome in instaforum Really Nice to see you here among us,really very good work and rates

we would like to talk together on mail

ifx_arabic@yahoo.com

Regards smile.gif

Hello. Thanks for your greetings. wink.gif
I will be glad to answer all your questions. You can use any of my contacts.

Best wishes,
InstaChange Support

+Quote Post

InstaChange
post Sep 10 2010, 10:58 AM
Post #4

Statistics of exchange transactions

The total volume of transactions performed via InstaChange e-currency exchange facility runs up to USD 105168.31 and EUR 25144.95.

InstaChange provides the services of exchange, sale and purchase of e-currencies at the most gainful rates in the Internet. Apart from profitable exchange rates InstaChange offers to its regular customers an opportunity to obtain storage discounts.

Push the limits of your financial freedom with InstaChange!

Best wishes,
InstaChange Support

+Quote Post

InstaChange
post Dec 24 2010, 03:21 PM
Post #5

Dear friends!
We congratulate you wholeheartedly on the coming New Year and Christmas! Let the incoming year be the time of positive emotions, never-ending luck and interesting ideas and opportunities to make them come true!
We wish you a stable welfare in the New Year!

Best wishes,
InstaChange Support

+Quote Post

zafar
post Jan 4 2011, 11:40 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 7,294

Dear Insta change admin,
I have submitted a transfer request from LIBERTY RESERVE TO MONEYBOOKERS, seeing the good reputation of insta forex i did this as a test exchange to see your service and i was said in my email that the funds will be transferred within 6 business hours and its now over 24hours i have not been paid yet.

I can post my Liberty reserve payment BATCH NO HERE (its against the terms of use of insta change to post payment info)if you need for further enquiry.
Please resolve this matter its really causing a negative effect to the people to do future exchanges.

I am really unsatisfied with it, I will update this issue to insta forex and other forum members.. when i will get exchange money....

regards,
zafar

+Quote Post

zafar
post Jan 5 2011, 08:23 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 7,294

Received money.. thanks admin
But... Still i would say no response from support and delayed payments.

+Quote Post

taklukjagat
post Jan 5 2011, 09:10 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 7,221

QUOTE (zafar @ Jan 5 2011, 03:23 PM) *

It is not good for the business and will drop the rating. Maybe they are new...give them some time to be a success exchanger. Insta-change support should look into this matter and 'repair' all the weakness. Anyway...it is good to have new exchanger in market!

+Quote Post

IFX Katerine
post Jan 5 2011, 05:54 PM
Post #9
InstaForex Representative

Group: Representative
Member No.: 5

We have holidays in Russia. They might be on vacation. I hope, they will come to the forum soon and clarify the situation.

Regards, official representative

+Quote Post

InstaChange
post Jan 13 2011, 11:51 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (zafar @ Jan 5 2011, 08:23 AM) *

Hello,
I am sorry for a long absence. Me and the most of our staff were having Christmas vacation. So we just were short in human resources to process all the applications in time. We make apology for inconvenience.

Best wishes,
InstaChange Support

+Quote Post

mackenzie30
post Jan 24 2013, 04:37 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 14,469

+Quote Post

<a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>

Newatforex
post Apr 11 2015, 11:00 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 26,151

Good site, thank you!

Sincerely,

+Quote Post

Reply to this topic   Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 11:17 PM
Financial services provided by InstaForex Companies Group
© 2008-2019

InstaForexTM is a registered trademark of InstaForex Group