Reply to this topic   Start new topic
Choose a good broker
 Topic Options
Andrew Wong
post May 16 2013, 02:11 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,539

If you choose good broker you will make good money....the broker must be reliable and also genuine and trustworthy...I am with "xDIRECT" they are very relevant for me and also gain lots from them:)...they offer maximum leverage of 1:400 and 45 pairs of international currency..and also free guaranteed stoploss and automatic rollover....they also provide demo account...if every trader choose such kind of broker they will definitely make GOOD MONEY
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Richard Levi
post May 17 2013, 06:01 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 21,536

QUOTE (Andrew Wong @ May 16 2013, 04:11 PM) *
If you choose good broker you will make good money....the broker must be reliable and also genuine and trustworthy...I am with "xDIRECT" they are very relevant for me and also gain lots from them:)...they offer maximum leverage of 1:400 and 45 pairs of international currency..and also free guaranteed stoploss and automatic rollover....they also provide demo account...if every trader choose such kind of broker they will definitely make GOOD MONEY

Choosing a good broker is the toughest thing and I have never heard of X-Direct show why should I go for it. I trade with "SAXfx" and they offer with ZERO spreads and leverage of 1:500 which is higher then xdirect. SO I will go with "SAXfx" only.. you also give it a try...

+Quote Post

ricky
post Jun 5 2015, 01:44 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 26,265

Choosing a good broker or adviser is very essential in trading. Their tips and strategies helps to make money. I am also using services of MMF Solution Singapore. They are best Forex Trading Signal provider. Their advice's help me a lot to make profit.

+Quote Post

muktipro
post Aug 29 2015, 11:46 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 27,316

this is best broker link is https://www.instaforex.com/id/index.php?x=KEPV

+Quote Post

Saifullah
post Sep 9 2015, 10:44 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 27,351

Hi,

I belong to Islamic country in our religion swap is not allow, Would you prefer any broker that give Islamic account opportunity.

Budget $1000
Leverage 1=400
Hedging Allowed

+Quote Post

F.Answer80
post Sep 9 2015, 02:08 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 27,350

Выбор брокера и в правду сложная штука, я за столько лет перелопатил их гору, встречал разные компании.
Чтобы понять на что смотреть при выборе, особенно новичку, я ббы рекомендовал шерстить интернет, читать отзывы, критерии отбора,описанные уже другими участниками.
постепенно, вникая, можно будет уже составить свой перечень, которыми вы будете руководствоваться при отборе того или иного брокера.
Всем спасибо
и хорошего профита!

+Quote Post

ToryKa
post Sep 21 2015, 08:22 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 27,395

Choosing the right broker is first priority thing newbie should do. A lot of newbies who are starting to be engaged with this business naively think they can do business and go without a broker. To tell the truth I was also such a kind of fool from the beginning. I would recommend to remember following point “More experience, more money”; and to read numerous articles on exchanges and psychology. For me psychology appears to be very useful while dealing with brokers.

Custom writing service

+Quote Post

LordPirami
post Jan 20 2016, 07:47 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 27,751

QUOTE (Andrew Wong @ May 16 2013, 02:11 PM) *

Yes, that"s right. Sometimes success is based on the brokers that we choose. We must be wise in dealing with a good broker

+Quote Post

LydiaLoftis
post Mar 13 2017, 07:37 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 30,108

It is not easy to choose a genuine broker. Many of us have confusion while looking for a broker and it makes lots of confusions. I am also looking for suggestions to pick up a broker.

+Quote Post

carolineschmidt3...
post Jun 26 2017, 09:17 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 30,387

You're right your broker plays a big role in determining which path to take. I'm with this regulated trading broker for a year now and i haven't experience any problems so far.

+Quote Post

<a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>

carolineschmidt3...
post Jul 10 2017, 03:11 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 30,387

QUOTE (Andrew Wong @ May 16 2013, 03:11 PM) *

You're right when choosing a broker you need to consider a lot of things but first, seek recommendations from people you trust. A good starting point is look for the regulated brokers, if it seems they aren’t trustworthy google them and see if there are bad reviews, however always keep in mind a lot of reviews are personally and could be a rival brokerage trying to look better.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topic   Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 23rd July 2017 - 03:37 PM
Financial services provided by InstaForex Companies Group
© 2008-2017

InstaForexTM is a registered trademark of InstaForex Group