Reply to this topic   Start new topic
how to invest forex
 Topic Options
rafiq
post May 14 2013, 01:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,461

I wanted to invest my money in forex but i dont know how to do it.Please help me.

Elektrisch Roken
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

<a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>

boral
post May 27 2013, 09:29 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 21,630

I think you should go to your profile and there under bonus for posting tab, you will get the place where you should attach your account.

+Quote Post

sazidhassan
post Jun 8 2013, 09:19 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 21,749

I think you need to head to your current page as well as at this time there within advantage for publishing tabs, you will get where you need to affix your current bill.

+Quote Post

porajito
post Jun 10 2013, 02:52 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 15,764

You can start trading after opening a new account and then transferring balance from any money processor program available on the net or pay to your local agent so that they can ensure your balance and then open up any trade by sell or buy order on the trading platform after calculating necessary assessments. Hope you will enjoy and wait till profit induced.

+Quote Post

Warria
post Jun 10 2013, 08:20 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 21,738

Hello buddy before you invest in Forex trading you first have to learn and master the markets before you can invest real money or you can invest through a friend or using account managers and share profits with them. Investing without knowledge can lead to huge losses.

+Quote Post

MD SHAKHAWAT HOS...
post Nov 11 2013, 06:37 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 23,066

You can invest by using that payment method what supported by www.instaforex.com.So please sign up there and follow the rules.

+Quote Post

MD SHAKHAWAT HOS...
post Nov 12 2013, 05:49 PM
Post #7

You can invest by using many payment method which supported by instaforex.You need to login www.instaforex.com then click on this link https://secure.instaforex.com/en/deposits?t...876f463bcddc75e

+Quote Post

anand chandak
post Nov 13 2013, 09:59 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 23,141

QUOTE (rafiq @ May 14 2013, 05:59 PM) *
I wanted to invest my money in forex but i dont know how to do it.Please help me.

invest in forex by debitcard /creditcard or via bank wire

anand chandak

+Quote Post

MD SHAKHAWAT HOS...
post Nov 15 2013, 02:49 PM
Post #9

You can deposit money in insta Forex by following this way.
1. Deposit via bank
2. Deposit via instaforex MasterCard
3. Deposit via Bank Wire
4. Deposit via Neteller
and etc.

+Quote Post

wasim shahzad
post Mar 11 2014, 10:42 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 24,129

i think you have no expriance about forex i think first of all you make you experiance about forex than you invest you money other wise you loss your money

+Quote Post

Chris_roth
post May 6 2014, 11:56 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 24,609

In forex there is always a company, which shows upward moment against the other currency. This forms the backbone of forex trading. Professional buyers usually sell and buy different pairs of currency in different frequencies. However, understanding the market is of prime importance when it comes to forex trading.

+Quote Post

Steve Nash
post Sep 22 2014, 12:58 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 25,446

Thanks folks for clearing my doubts, I too have the same question.

+Quote Post

afewcoins
post Jan 2 2015, 03:48 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 25,837

If you want trade by yourself I would also advise you to study some "theory", to get some experience on a demo account, to learn what is money management at Forex, what is trading stragegy etc. If you would like to find another person and to delegate him/her rights to manage your money you can use rating of PAMM System in order to chose a good trader and to trust him your deposit.

+Quote Post

Tim Reilley
post Jan 3 2015, 03:24 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 25,828

Salam Rafiq
You should first invest little money and then take assistance from a professional trader to help you take trades. If you are new to forex then it is best to trade
in Binary Options first they are easier and less risky. If you need further help in Binary Options then email me on mes004@hotmail.com and i will tell you more about it
Thanks
Shafaq Hafeez

+Quote Post

Yogesh Gajjar
post May 9 2015, 04:34 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 26,225

QUOTE (porajito @ Jun 10 2013, 07:22 AM) *
You can start trading after opening a new account and then transferring balance from any money processor program available on the net or pay to your local agent so that they can ensure your balance and then open up any trade by sell or buy order on the trading platform after calculating necessary assessments. Hope you will enjoy and wait till profit induced.

Follow my trades and enjoy the trades , I use renko . I have designed and developed the strategy maximum loss in pip is 120 pips and profits starts from 300 to 700 pips so copy my trades and enjoy the life my link is http://instaforex.com/forexcopy_monitoring...?trader=8390957 Suggested Lots is 10USD =0.01 lot ,,,,,, keep tracking my account for future followup
Attached Image

+Quote Post

worldlinksr
post May 11 2015, 04:43 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 25,709

If you don't have very good knowledge on forex, don't trade forex.

If you like to invest in forex and you like to trade on your own, you have to be trained so you can make good profit. You can contact us to train you.

You can also invest by engaging an agency like ours to trade for you and you will be earning 50% profit every month.

You can get our forex trading software and use it for trading. The software does not trade for you. It gives you buy signals, sell signals, reversal trends, exit and take profit levels.

You can contact us at worldlinksr@yahoo.com or visit our blog

+Quote Post

ricky
post May 26 2015, 11:41 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 26,265

The foreign exchange market, also called the currency market or Forex is the world's largest financial market, accounting for more than $4 trillion average traded value each day. Comprised of banks, commercial companies, central banks, investment firms, hedge funds and retail investors, the foreign exchange market allows participants to buy, sell, exchange and speculate on currencies. There are a number of ways to invest in the foreign exchange market, including:
1. Forex
2. Foreign Currency Futures
3. Foreign Currency options
4. Exchange Traded Funds (EFTs)
5. Certificate of Deposit (CDs)
6. Foreign Bond Funds

+Quote Post

LordPirami
post Jan 19 2016, 11:22 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 27,751

QUOTE (rafiq @ May 14 2013, 02:29 PM) *

I suggest you look for a good broker first. They will assist you with your account opening and may offer you their full services without hidden charges. Contact a broker today.

Lord Pirami
ForexMart

+Quote Post

carolineschmidt3...
post Jun 19 2017, 05:52 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 30,387

You can start trading in currencies with as little as a $100 to start. Further, as deals are usually conducted on a margin basis, you don’t need a million dollars to control your position. All you need is a fraction of it on deposit with a broker as collateral. Here's A Guide to Forex Trading.

+Quote Post

Jennifer Taylor
post Nov 14 2017, 12:17 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 30,625

Trading foreign currencies can be inspiring and actually profitable opportunity for Forex trading investors. However, before choosing to involve yourself in the Forex trading market, you should sensibly study your investment goals, level of understanding, and risk factors. Most significantly, do not invest money you cannot provide to lose.

There is considerable exposure to risk in any foreign exchange trading business. Any trading deal involving currencies involves threats including, but not limited to, the potential for changing political and/or economic conditions that may substantially affect the price or liquidity of a currency.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topic   Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 03:46 PM
Financial services provided by InstaForex Companies Group
© 2008-2017

InstaForexTM is a registered trademark of InstaForex Group