I assure guaranteed daily $100, Forex Trading Successfully
 Topic Options
Shaantanu
post Jul 15 2016, 07:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,657

Hi,

I am a professional FX trader and have gained good exposure to FX markets. I will not go into the technicalities but I can guarantee you assured success on your investments in forex trading. Before beginning to associate with me, I can give you three calls in forex (EURUSD/ USDCAD/ GBPUSD/ GBPJPY/ EURCAD). Any of these, I will give free calls and I guarantee assured profits. I have simple strategy and I make huge profits (Range is minimum 15-20 pips).
My fees will be 200 USD every month. Once you like my calls and have trust in my calls, you can associate with me and I will send you daily calls (three calls daily in UK Time).
Contact me for three free FX calls.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

InstaForex - the best broker of Asia

katejohn
post Jun 22 2017, 09:27 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 30,406

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again. You can use this buy an essay online for any kind of academic writing work.

+Quote Post

Doctor
post Jul 18 2017, 04:36 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,994

QUOTE (Shaantanu @ Jul 15 2016, 07:53 PM) *
Hi,

I am a professional FX trader and have gained good exposure to FX markets. I will not go into the technicalities but I can guarantee you assured success on your investments in forex trading. Before beginning to associate with me, I can give you three calls in forex (EURUSD/ USDCAD/ GBPUSD/ GBPJPY/ EURCAD). Any of these, I will give free calls and I guarantee assured profits. I have simple strategy and I make huge profits (Range is minimum 15-20 pips).
My fees will be 200 USD every month. Once you like my calls and have trust in my calls, you can associate with me and I will send you daily calls (three calls daily in UK Time).
Contact me for three free FX calls.

How can I contact you? If you can show some verified stats I might be interested.

+Quote Post

<a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>

The Bear
post Jul 19 2017, 10:35 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 22,606

If you can guarantee 100$ profit daily, then you are either the best trader in the world. If so, why would you trade for anybody else.....
..or you look to rip somebody off.

Please show some verified stats so that traders can see what you are up too. Thank You.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topic   Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 19th August 2017 - 01:08 AM
Financial services provided by InstaForex Companies Group
© 2008-2017

InstaForexTM is a registered trademark of InstaForex Group