Fix for port forwarding issue - InstaForex | Forex Forum | Forex world | InstaForex Forum
Instant Forex Trading

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topic   Start new topic
Fix for port forwarding issue, Fix for port forwarding issue
 Topic Options
geeksquad933
post Jun 18, 2021, 09:07 AM
Post #1
Group: Members
Member No.: 34,267

post Jun 18, 2021, 09:07 AM
Post #1
I've been struggling with port forwarding for years now. I have forwarded ports so many times but sites like Port Checker show that the port is still closed. I asked a question a while back on some other site and I got some help but it still couldn't be resolved. Everything on my end is allowed, my firewall rules, and also on the router settings the port is forwarded. The person that answered me told me I should check my WAN IP and Public IP is the same, and they are not the same. So is there some way I could fix this or must my ISP do something on their end. I have asked them multiple times to open the port and every time they say that they have opened it, it still shows closed. Then I contacted one of my friend working at best buy.com/geek squad appointment, he suggested to reset the network settings on my laptop. After doing the same the problem was resolved on my laptop and I was able to open the ports without any issue.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 2nd August 2021 - 03:17 AM