Where to find a Good PAMM Trader - InstaForex | Forex Forum | Forex world | InstaForex Forum
Instant Forex Trading

Welcome Guest ( Log In | )

Add Reply   New Topic
Where to find a Good PAMM Trader, No experience or Time in trading?
 Topic Options

Williards
post Nov 20, 2011, 08:05 AM
Post #1
Group: Members
Member No.: 11,517

post Nov 20, 2011, 08:05 AM
Post #1
Try this trader Atsak.
I have been investing with him for a long time beacause Im not a good trader and I have little time to learn how to trade seriously. So I searched through PAMM traders and so far this trader is one of the best. I started with a minimal investment of $50, I have made profits. And I have now confidence in him and have invested more.
I thought I could share this good info.Visit His Website here There are many people like me who want to make money through trade but have no experience and time to learn trading. This can be your way out. You can thank me later of course.
Williards

Learn to find the BEST traders the market has to offer. Spend less time searching the market and more time trading profitably through PAMM!<br />
http://instaforex.com/pamm_monitoring.php?...;trader=7081526
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

sura
post Jan 19, 2012, 11:04 PM
Post #2
Group: Members
Member No.: 12,549

post Jan 19, 2012, 11:04 PM
Post #2
If you need help on choosing good PAMM traders, I provide PAMM monitoring with my investment on it
Check Instaforex PAMM to see the PAMM performance

See this image screenshot that updated on daily basis

QUOTE (Williards @ Nov 20 2011, 08:05 AM) *
Try this trader Atsak.
I have been investing with him for a long time beacause Im not a good trader and I have little time to learn how to trade seriously. So I searched through PAMM traders and so far this trader is one of the best. I started with a minimal investment of $50, I have made profits. And I have now confidence in him and have invested more.
I thought I could share this good info.Visit His Website here[/url] There are many people like me who want to make money through trade but have no experience and time to learn trading. This can be your way out. You can thank me later of course.
Williards

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:44 PM