InstaForex How Honest are they? - InstaForex | Forex Forum | Forex world | InstaForex Forum
Instant Forex Trading

Welcome Guest ( Log In | )

Add Reply   New Topic
InstaForex How Honest are they?, Scalping
 Topic Options

emperorfestus
post Nov 2, 2014, 06:09 PM
Post #1
Group: Members
Member No.: 25,572

post Nov 2, 2014, 06:09 PM
Post #1
Good Day Eveyone,

I am new to instaforex broker and i would like to ask some few questions.

From my experience on demo account, instaforex looks honest both spread and quotes.
I scalped alot using demo with no issues.

I would like to know if Instaforex allow scalping, i mean holding a position for less than a minute without any issue.
I know the the past the had serious issues with traders, but on their support page in June 10, 2013 about scalping, they said its a strategy meaning they allow it.

Can someone with real testimony verify how honest they are and if not, which other broker allows scalping on low spread and easy withdraw, the real struggle is the withdrawal

Thank you
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

IFX Yvonne
post Nov 4, 2014, 09:52 AM
Post #2
Advanced Member
Group: Representative
Member No.: 21,166

post Nov 4, 2014, 09:52 AM
Post #2
QUOTE (emperorfestus @ Nov 2 2014, 06:09 PM) *
Good Day Eveyone,

I am new to instaforex broker and i would like to ask some few questions.

From my experience on demo account, instaforex looks honest both spread and quotes.
I scalped alot using demo with no issues.

I would like to know if Instaforex allow scalping, i mean holding a position for less than a minute without any issue.
I know the the past the had serious issues with traders, but on their support page in June 10, 2013 about scalping, they said its a strategy meaning they allow it.

Can someone with real testimony verify how honest they are and if not, which other broker allows scalping on low spread and easy withdraw, the real struggle is the withdrawal

Thank you

Dear Sir,

Scalping is allowed in our company. Most of our clients earned huge amount using such method and took their profits without any issues. You may visit this thread if you are doubtful to the information I say.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:17 PM