Topic Options

-RR-
post Sep 9, 2012, 12:40 PM
Post #1
Group: Members
Member No.: 14,365

post Sep 9, 2012, 12:40 PM
Post #1
Dear mates, I want to promote my PAMM project called R-Rated, which already started exactly one month ago.
This PAMM is not a spectacular investment project that will make you rich in a short time. If you look at my monitoring page, then you will see that there are only four trades that I did, so obviously I am not a rebate hunter, since I also trade using small lots.
I'm using expert advisor that I have create (which exactly the same if I trade manual, without any repaint or lagging indicators) to help me trade, I have using it since February this year in a real account and the result never disappoint me so far, and if the trade have to float, it's always less than 48 hours to closed (in profit). I use martingale strategy in the trades, but most of my trade finished in profit before the martingale runs.
This project will match the investors with less ambitions in making large profit in short time, but more concerned with consistency. I will not say that this is a save investment, because forex is always a very high risk investment.

About the investment scheme, you can look at my monitoring to see the complete ones:

And for consideration, you can also visit myfxbook page to see a little more details (e.g. the drawdowns, e.t.c).

I hope that you will come by and watch closely about my project, and the final decision is all yours. Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

-RR-
post Sep 19, 2012, 07:55 AM
Post #2
Group: Members
Member No.: 14,365

post Sep 19, 2012, 07:55 AM
Post #2
At the 6th week of the PAMM project, total profit until now: 34.74%.
No investor yet, but the profit keep running smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:23 AM