Instant Forex Trading

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topic   Start new topic
What would be your next step If you are getting improvements in SEO?
 Topic Options
Kate Steel
post Jul 13 2017, 10:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,688

Hi there,

I will change the techniques to advanced SEO techniques because I have seen people still doing old SEO method which are outdated and not in use for now. Content marketing is the best SEO strategy which I usually focus for my clients and get good results.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Caroline Murphy
post Jul 13 2017, 12:23 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 29,668

QUOTE (Kate Steel @ Jul 13 2017, 11:53 AM) *
Hi there,

I will change the techniques to advanced SEO techniques because I have seen people still doing old SEO method which are outdated and not in use for now. Content marketing is the best SEO strategy which I usually focus for my clients and get good results.

The first step would be troubleshooting for the issues. Firstly, it is important to note if it is a new project or not. The next step would include analyzing relevant keywords for the website that has to be optimized along with studying competitive analysis.

As per top SEO companies in India, There could be two cases:
The website and pages have been indexed and appeared in the first 10 pages of SERPs but not in the top three pages, so there it needs some transformation on page descriptions, page titles, page text etc. However, if the website is still not indexed or dropped from the index, it might comprise of some big issues and a total re-work might be required.

+Quote Post

<a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>

Zoya Bhatt
post Jul 15 2017, 09:14 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 30,473

Hi there,

+Quote Post

Reply to this topic   Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 09:13 AM
Financial services provided by InstaForex Companies Group
© 2008-2017

InstaForexTM is a registered trademark of InstaForex Group