21st Century Piggybank - InstaForex | Forex Forum | Forex world | InstaForex Forum
Instant Forex Trading

Welcome Guest ( Log In | )

Add Reply   New Topic
21st Century Piggybank, The topic relates to the respective PAMM account
 Topic Options

Dmitry 21st
post May 10, 2016, 07:19 PM
Post #1
Group: Members
Member No.: 28,228

post May 10, 2016, 07:19 PM
Post #1
I am opening this topic to communicate to my investors. I will cover some trade details and publish the best time to invest and close investments. My trade involves possible long drawdowns (1-20 days), so when I see we are going into a DD I will publish a note to close investments. When I see the DD is close to an end I will publish a note to invest for all of us to benefit from this. I cannot guarantee that I can reply to all post in this topic however.

For now:
1. Yesterday afternoon was the right day to close, and the fact that we missed it made me look for an opportunity to communicate to investors.
2. Tomorrow might be a good day to invest. Please, do so if you see my note betweeen 10 and 12 a.m. European time.
3. Due to a possibility of DD some symbols have been excluded from trade for tomorrow to maintain sufficient and safe margin. As soon as situation allows I will include them back into intraday trade.

To my investors:
1. I recommend that you subscribe to the posts in this thread to receive timely updates.
2. I will try to post bilinguial post in Eng and Rus. The Russina text follows.

Открываю эту тему с целью возможности общения с моими инвесторами. Думаю, мне стоит публиковать некоторые детали торговли, а также рекомендации по удачным, на мой взгляд, моментам для инвестирования и фиксирования прибыли. Моя система допускает длительные просадки (1-20 дней), поэтому, когда я буду видеть, что мы уходим в значительную просадку, я буду рекомендовать фиксировать прибыль. Когда я буду видеть, что просадка близка ко дну, я буду рекомендовать инвестировать. Сразу скажу, что я не могу гарантировать, что я отвечу на публикуемые в ветке вопросы.

Информация о ситуации сейчас:
1. Вчера был хороший момент для фиксирования прибыли и я его видел, но не мог об этом сообщить - так я решил завести эту ветку.
2. Завтра вероятен локальный разворот по просадным позициям. Если я это увижу, то сообщю об этом до полудня MSK.
3. Для поддержания безопасного уровня маржи некоторые инструменты временно исключены из торговли. Как только я закрою просадные позиции, постепенно снова введу их в интрадей.

Рекомендую инвесторам:
1. Подписаться на уведомления о постах в этой ветке.
2. Постараюсь писать по-английски и по-русски. Если русский не нужен, прошу сообщить.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Dmitry 21st
post May 11, 2016, 08:38 AM
Post #2
Group: Members
Member No.: 28,228

post May 11, 2016, 08:38 AM
Post #2
Apparently the DD will be moderate. I suggest that 30% of this week's panned investment can be made today in the next 2 hours. For the rest it is better to wait a couple days as there is still a risk of DD growth.
Похоже, что просадка будет умеренной. Можно до 30% от запланированной инвестиции осуществить сегодня в течение двух часов. Далее имеет смысл подождать пару дней, т.к. риск увеличения просадки сохраняется.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:38 AM