Reply to this topic   Start new topic
disqualify after winning the demo competition of "lucky trader "
 Topic Options
sumon
post Sep 21 2015, 02:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,397

hi everyone ,i just came here to notice something discriminate form instaforex side ..i been working whit instaforex since 2010 and in my life i made lots of deposit and withdrawal form instaforex without having any problem and i had never been a complaint about this biggest company . i also tried instaforex demo contest like sniper ,lucky trader ,real scalping ,great race all are held in dmeo .now here is the situation that i placed the 2nd in 23 aug 15 - 04 sep 15 and my id name is sumon and link is below

https://www.instaforex.com/contest_monitori...trader=66895316

i been tried instaforex contest for more than 2 years and after giving lots of try i finally found myself as winner in 2nd place that particular competition .and when the result publish 2-3 days ago then i saw my name is not in the list so i sent them email and fodun the reply here
""""
Mohammad Humayun Kabir <kabirmia526@gmail.com>
Sep 18 (3 days ago)

to InstaForex
sir was the 2nd place of the lucky trade and i should be the winner of 2nd place of the contest but unfortunately my name is not in the winner list now ...

it's so much pathetic situation for me ..this was the first time i placed in the top position .

Login 66895316
Password eca8nhv
Investor lfw6zfo

it's totally shocking for me ..i tried hard so hard for 14 days and also waited for 14 more days for the winner list and now my list was erased form the 2nd place ..

i need you to solve it and make me winner ..

if this happen there is no way to participate in the contest anymore .already i am participating in several contest like real scalping ,great race all i have already done well .

name md humayun kabir

ph +8801912249497

""""

their reply was here

""""
Contest Administration
2:40 PM (4 hours ago)

to me
Dear client,

Your account was disqualified during the final investigation of the contest results. InstaForex Contest Administration has all reasons to suppose that you participated in the competition using 2 accounts: 66895316 and 66893331. This is the violation of the rules.

We thank you for the interest in our contests.

"""""

NOW HERE IS THE SITUATION THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY THAT I OPEN 2 ACCOUNT BUT WHICH IS NOT TRUE WHICH I CAN PROVE ..FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY THAT I AM FORM BANGLADESH AND HERE I AM USING THE INTERNET AS FORM MY LOCAL BROADBAND PROVIDER AND OF COURSE THEY ARE GIVING ME THE SHARED IP WHICH I KNOW NOW .IT IS NOW IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO KNOW THAT ANY OTHER PERSON REGISTER FORM THE SAME NETWORK AND SAME IP BECAUSE hundreds OF PEOPLES ARE USING SAME IP AND IT IS THE SYSTEM OF INTERNET PROVIDING HERE .I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA 66893331 ACCOUNT WHO IS HE .MY PRIZE WAS REJECTED BECAUSE OF HIM AND HE USE THE SAME IP ...IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT I SAY THE account WAS CREATED FORM MY PC ..I BEEN TRYING CONTEST OVER YEARS AND AFTER GIVING LOTS OF EFFORT I FOUND MYSELF A JOKER NOW ..I WAS BELIEVING BLINDLY INSTAFOREX AND OBEY THE RULES .I NEVER BROKER ANY RULE OR DID ANY VIOLATION .IF THEY WANT THE PROPER INVESTIGATION THEY SHOULD CALL ME EVEN THEY CAN ASK TO DO PROPER INVESTIGATION BY ASKING THE IDENTIFICATION OR THEY CAN DO ALTERNATIVE WAY .

i placed 2nd position and the other guy placed 4th position ..i did the VIOLATION then think how expert i am that i placed 2 winning position by creating 2 account at a time ..what a joke it is .i know 100% that the decision were made and it will never possible to change because they won't accept their mistake and show the rules to me .it is really pathetic situation and i need to look at this matter once again if anyone support here ..

COME TO LOOK AT THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY AND RAISE YOUR REPUTATION ONCE AGAIN .

now their final email which states that

"""""""""""""""

Contest Administration
2:51 PM (26 minutes ago)

to me
Dear client,

The Final results have been summed up and unfortunately they cannot be appealed.

Thank you for participation in the competition.

""""""""""""""""

now shame on your stupid decision and shame on your contest .

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

IFX Yvonne
post Sep 22 2015, 11:03 AM
Post #2
Advanced Member

Group: Representative
Member No.: 21,166

QUOTE (sumon @ Sep 21 2015, 02:25 PM) *
hi everyone ,i just came here to notice something discriminate form instaforex side ..i been working whit instaforex since 2010 and in my life i made lots of deposit and withdrawal form instaforex without having any problem and i had never been a complaint about this biggest company . i also tried instaforex demo contest like sniper ,lucky trader ,real scalping ,great race all are held in dmeo .now here is the situation that i placed the 2nd in 23 aug 15 - 04 sep 15 and my id name is sumon and link is below

i been tried instaforex contest for more than 2 years and after giving lots of try i finally found myself as winner in 2nd place that particular competition .and when the result publish 2-3 days ago then i saw my name is not in the list so i sent them email and fodun the reply here
""""
Mohammad Humayun Kabir <kabirmia526@gmail.com>
Sep 18 (3 days ago)

to InstaForex
sir was the 2nd place of the lucky trade and i should be the winner of 2nd place of the contest but unfortunately my name is not in the winner list now ...

it's so much pathetic situation for me ..this was the first time i placed in the top position .

Login 66895316
Password eca8nhv
Investor lfw6zfo

it's totally shocking for me ..i tried hard so hard for 14 days and also waited for 14 more days for the winner list and now my list was erased form the 2nd place ..

i need you to solve it and make me winner ..

if this happen there is no way to participate in the contest anymore .already i am participating in several contest like real scalping ,great race all i have already done well .

name md humayun kabir

ph +8801912249497

""""

their reply was here

""""
Contest Administration
2:40 PM (4 hours ago)

to me
Dear client,

Your account was disqualified during the final investigation of the contest results. InstaForex Contest Administration has all reasons to suppose that you participated in the competition using 2 accounts: 66895316 and 66893331. This is the violation of the rules.

We thank you for the interest in our contests.

"""""

NOW HERE IS THE SITUATION THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY THAT I OPEN 2 ACCOUNT BUT WHICH IS NOT TRUE WHICH I CAN PROVE ..FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY THAT I AM FORM BANGLADESH AND HERE I AM USING THE INTERNET AS FORM MY LOCAL BROADBAND PROVIDER AND OF COURSE THEY ARE GIVING ME THE SHARED IP WHICH I KNOW NOW .IT IS NOW IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO KNOW THAT ANY OTHER PERSON REGISTER FORM THE SAME NETWORK AND SAME IP BECAUSE hundreds OF PEOPLES ARE USING SAME IP AND IT IS THE SYSTEM OF INTERNET PROVIDING HERE .I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA 66893331 ACCOUNT WHO IS HE .MY PRIZE WAS REJECTED BECAUSE OF HIM AND HE USE THE SAME IP ...IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT I SAY THE account WAS CREATED FORM MY PC ..I BEEN TRYING CONTEST OVER YEARS AND AFTER GIVING LOTS OF EFFORT I FOUND MYSELF A JOKER NOW ..I WAS BELIEVING BLINDLY INSTAFOREX AND OBEY THE RULES .I NEVER BROKER ANY RULE OR DID ANY VIOLATION .IF THEY WANT THE PROPER INVESTIGATION THEY SHOULD CALL ME EVEN THEY CAN ASK TO DO PROPER INVESTIGATION BY ASKING THE IDENTIFICATION OR THEY CAN DO ALTERNATIVE WAY .

i placed 2nd position and the other guy placed 4th position ..i did the VIOLATION then think how expert i am that i placed 2 winning position by creating 2 account at a time ..what a joke it is .i know 100% that the decision were made and it will never possible to change because they won't accept their mistake and show the rules to me .it is really pathetic situation and i need to look at this matter once again if anyone support here ..

COME TO LOOK AT THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY AND RAISE YOUR REPUTATION ONCE AGAIN .

now their final email which states that

"""""""""""""""

Contest Administration
2:51 PM (26 minutes ago)

to me
Dear client,

The Final results have been summed up and unfortunately they cannot be appealed.

Thank you for participation in the competition.

""""""""""""""""

now shame on your stupid decision and shame on your contest .

Dear Sir,

The decision is final and cannot be altered anymore. We are very sorry that it happened to you but the rules are rules and they apply to everyone equally.

+Quote Post

sumon
post Sep 22 2015, 12:16 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 27,397

sorry doesn't make sense ..and rules can possible to change when there will be mistake form your side .it's totally embarrassing and freakness to me .i am not participate on contest for fun after trying 2 years of hard try i found the place and now it seems it's not best broker in Asia you should call it's the bad broker in Asia .

+Quote Post

IFX Yvonne
post Sep 24 2015, 09:34 AM
Post #4
Advanced Member

QUOTE (sumon @ Sep 22 2015, 12:16 PM) *
sorry doesn't make sense ..and rules can possible to change when there will be mistake form your side .it's totally embarrassing and freakness to me .i am not participate on contest for fun after trying 2 years of hard try i found the place and now t seems it's not best broker in Asia you should call it's the bad broker in Asia .

Dear Sir,

You have no right to label our company as a bad broker. We only apply the rules that you have accepted before joining the contest.

+Quote Post

davidjametdpa
post Feb 22 2018, 12:32 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 31,331

https://www.hilaptop.com/in/c/Hp/4DISQUALIFY AFTER WINNING THE DEMO COPETITION OF LUCKY TRADER IS VERY GGOD TOPIC .GIVES BEST KNOWLEDGE ABOUT IT .I ALSO INTRESTED TO INVEST IN STOCK MARKET

+Quote Post

<a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>

IFX Yvonne
post Apr 18 2018, 11:21 AM
Post #6
Advanced Member

QUOTE (davidjametdpa @ Feb 22 2018, 01:32 PM) *
https://www.hilaptop.com/in/c/Hp/4DISQUALIFY AFTER WINNING THE DEMO COPETITION OF LUCKY TRADER IS VERY GGOD TOPIC .GIVES BEST KNOWLEDGE ABOUT IT .I ALSO INTRESTED TO INVEST IN STOCK MARKET

Dear Sir,

We kindly advise you to please send an email to the Contest and Campaign Administration: tournament@instaforex.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topic   Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 15th August 2018 - 09:30 PM
Financial services provided by InstaForex Companies Group
© 2008-2018

InstaForexTM is a registered trademark of InstaForex Group