Steady 20% profit per month with low risk, For serious investors only
 Topic Options
Raja Ali
post Sep 16 2013, 06:05 AM
Post #1
Group: Members
Member No.: 22,516

Hi there,

You are being kindly invited to have a look at this stable PAMM account with good yield. The strategy is getting around 67% win ratio of cumulative trades with above 20% monthly profit using both automated as well as manual trading.
On your investment, the total profit is shared 50% for investor and 50% for trader.

The account is making steady profit since start of trading on 8th July 2013. As of today (16 September 2013), total profit is over 47%.

Please click on below link to monitor and analyze it yourself and make investment.

Broker : INSTAFOREX
Account number : 1244938

https://www.instaforex.com/pamm_monitoring....?trader=1244938

Account Monitoring Website

Cheers,

Have a nice day...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Kathy Miles
post Sep 7 2016, 02:24 PM
Post #2
Member No.: 28,918

I have checked your stable PAMM account with good yield and liked it. How can I use this affiliate program in my website? I would like to have my account at used for trading at this website. How can I do it? I am newbie here and do not have an experience and knowledge to do it.

+Quote Post

IFX Yvonne
post Sep 16 2016, 10:32 AM
Post #3
Advanced Member
Group: Representative
Member No.: 21,166

QUOTE (Kathy Miles @ Sep 7 2016, 03:24 PM) *
I have checked your stable PAMM account with good yield and liked it. How can I use this affiliate program in my website? I would like to have my account at used for trading at this website. How can I do it? I am newbie here and do not have an experience and knowledge to do it.

Hi Kathy Miles! Kindly visit this link.

+Quote Post

ferweb
post Mar 31 2021, 09:55 AM
Post #4
Member No.: 44,039

TelltheBell Survey can be taken by individual customers of Taco Bell after dining to share their experience and provide the company with valuable feedback. Except for improving Taco Bell’s services and making them more customer-oriented through TelltheBell Survey. https://tellthebell.ninja

+Quote Post

Reply to this topic   Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 18th April 2021 - 05:09 AM
Financial services provided by InstaForex Companies Group
© 2008-2021

InstaForexTM is a registered trademark of InstaForex Group