Instant Forex Trading

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topic   Start new topic
Problems open position in the contest (how to fix it?)
 Topic Options
OptionTraderG
post Aug 12 2016, 01:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,949

Hello. How are you? I had problems all this week for open position in the one million option contest. I let InstaForex know about it, but their advices don´t worked. I had this problem: every time I wanted to open a position, tell me: "Time of conclusion of the option must be at least 3 minutes more than the current time", and not open the position. And this happen in any time.

How to fix this? I want to participate next week.

Thank you in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

<a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>

IFX Yvonne
post Aug 15 2016, 08:36 AM
Post #2
Advanced Member

Group: Representative
Member No.: 21,166

QUOTE (OptionTraderG @ Aug 12 2016, 02:13 PM) *
Hello. How are you? I had problems all this week for open position in the one million option contest. I let InstaForex know about it, but their advices don´t worked. I had this problem: every time I wanted to open a position, tell me: "Time of conclusion of the option must be at least 3 minutes more than the current time", and not open the position. And this happen in any time.

How to fix this? I want to participate next week.

Thank you in advance.

Hi OptionTraderG! We kindly ask you to please contact the Contest Administrator about this matter. You can email them at tournament@instaforex.com Thank you.

+Quote Post

martone
post Oct 3 2020, 06:13 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,141

You shared a useful post and thanks for sharing this to us. Leptitox solution is a weight loss formula designed to improve the working of two key hormones leptin and insulin. You can check these leptin resistance supplements before to use.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topic   Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 31st October 2020 - 06:29 PM
Financial services provided by InstaForex Companies Group
© 2008-2020

InstaForexTM is a registered trademark of InstaForex Group