Credit of 10 USD social network bonus - InstaForex | Forex Forum | Forex world | InstaForex Forum
Instant Forex Trading

Welcome Guest ( Log In | )

Add Reply   New Topic
Credit of 10 USD social network bonus
 Topic Options

Shereen
post May 21, 2014, 09:00 PM
Post #1
Group: Members
Member No.: 24,683

post May 21, 2014, 09:00 PM
Post #1
Hello to everybody.
I am new to this digital world.I joined and opened a live account at Instaforex ,thus began my real journey into the world of forex with much zeal and hope.Instaforex besides being one of the popular forex platform globally,has opened its office in Lahore and other cities of Pakistan whiich brought a wave of relief for those interested in forex business.

In short I applied for the social network bonus of 10 usd.I completed the due process by liking the Instaforex page at Facebook and then made a request providing my Live Account No,password,and a link to my Facebook page.After sending the request I recieved a verification code on my cell number which I entered at the time of registration and immediately recieved a Congratulations notification of activation of bonus on my computer screen.

Then I sent a message at https://www.facebook.com/ifxdenis requesting for the credit of the bonus amount 10 USD to my live account on 30th April 2014,but to date the bonus has not been awarded despite two further requests.

Kindly credit the social bonus to my live account.

Thanking you in anticipation
Yours Sincerely

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

IFX Yvonne
post May 22, 2014, 11:27 AM
Post #2
Advanced Member
Group: Representative
Member No.: 21,166

post May 22, 2014, 11:27 AM
Post #2
QUOTE (Shereen @ May 21 2014, 09:00 PM) *
Hello to everybody.
I am new to this digital world.I joined and opened a live account at Instaforex ,thus began my real journey into the world of forex with much zeal and hope.Instaforex besides being one of the popular forex platform globally,has opened its office in Lahore and other cities of Pakistan whiich brought a wave of relief for those interested in forex business.

In short I applied for the social network bonus of 10 usd.I completed the due process by liking the Instaforex page at Facebook and then made a request providing my Live Account No,password,and a link to my Facebook page.After sending the request I recieved a verification code on my cell number which I entered at the time of registration and immediately recieved a Congratulations notification of activation of bonus on my computer screen.

Then I sent a message at https://www.facebook.com/ifxdenis requesting for the credit of the bonus amount 10 USD to my live account on 30th April 2014,but to date the bonus has not been awarded despite two further requests.

Kindly credit the social bonus to my live account.

Thanking you in anticipation
Yours Sincerely

Dear Sir,

Please contact the administration of that page.

+Quote Post

Shereen
post May 22, 2014, 08:09 PM
Post #3
Group: Members
Member No.: 24,683

post May 22, 2014, 08:09 PM
Post #3
QUOTE (IFX Yvonne @ May 22 2014, 03:27 PM) *
Dear Sir,

Please contact the administration of that page.

Dear Sir,
With due regard, I did so and recieved the following below quoted reply.I am highly disappointed at this discretionary action as I have not left the group nor is my profile inactive.I have joined Instaforex with very high expectations.I hope the adminstration of the page may review their decision and this forum could help me in any way.

"Dear user,
We are sorry to inform you that we cannot credit a bonus to your trading account. In compliance with the Bonus in Social Networks Agreement, the Company reserves the right to deny the bonus and/or cancel the deposited bonus in case the Participant leaves the group or if the profile registered for the campaign is inactive"

+Quote Post

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:20 PM