Danny23
post Apr 17 2012, 08:34 AM
Post #281

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,815

[attachment=1006:3.jpg]
QUOTE (IFX Katerine @ Apr 17 2012, 10:04 AM) *
Hello Danny23,

All the results are checked after the contest finishes, so if that person really broke the rules, he will get disqualified.

No,you help the thieves...because if I want to open more than 5 ordres,I have this message""Too Many Orders""So,this are broker setings.If these guys can,they have help from broker...It is your problem ,you broke your image....Today I checked again and fist from list
65023711 has oppened 200 orders...that with broker help.My Met 4 is set to 5 orders and for others unlimited orders.You tell me that you don't know that???When the settings are in your hands???I make 10 pictures ,10 pages with orders of this man....I wii contact DailyMiror or other newspapar from London,mabe World Finance,CNBC Business, and I wiil request an equire from them.
I attached 2 pictures,1 with ""Smart Guy""and 1 with ""Stupid Guy"" Stupid Guy play fair....but the other....and you ,broker,protect "'Smart Guy""....Is nothing I can say....
Smart Guy oppned 200 orders and stupid gay 5,only five ???*!!!!!
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

<a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>

IFX Katerine
post Apr 17 2012, 03:31 PM
Post #282
InstaForex Representative

Group: Representative
Member No.: 5

Danny23,

How can you claim we help that person, if eventually he'll get disualified? There are some creepholes in the system, which such pesrons can use to avoid 5-orders rule. We cannot do anything about it, because it is about some technical feature of MetaTrader. That's why we double-check the restuls manually, when the contest finishes.

Regards, official representative

+Quote Post

MaryJane
post Apr 27 2012, 03:42 AM
Post #283

Group: Validating
Member No.: 13,908

Hi,

I honestly apologize for a dumb question, but could anyone from the staff tell me please what is meant with:

Contest results are published during 10 days after the Contest finishes and all checking procedures are completed.
(part IV subpart 4 of the rules)

The winners shall send their photos and scanned ID copies by email: tournament@instaforex.com or by fax (+7 4012 616265) within 30 days after the Contest results are announced.
(part VI subpart 1 of the rules)

My question is - at which place does the official result announcement take place? Walking back through this thread, one can see there has been a good habit to publish the awarded top 5 until mid February this year, but where does it take place nowadays? Is it the contest archive page after 10 days (after all the cheaters have been sorted out)? Or are the 'news', published on this page and also in the sticky threads above, containing the name of (just) the #1 winner like this one considered as the official announcement?

From reading this forum, i got the impression the winners are always contacted by contest administration first. Is it right?

Long story short - I have participated in the Sniper round 02-07/Apr 2012, got rank #2, wrote immediately to tournament@instaforex.com (with excuses for writing too soon) - no reply. ok no hurry, after 2 weeks of waiting I tried live chat - I have been told to wait for an email, or send another email to the contest administration. After another week of waiting I have sent another email to the same address - tournament@instaforex.com - with a screenshot of the livechat session, personal data, demo account logins etc. Reply? Nope. Nothing. It feels like I don't exist at all.

I don't know if i missed something, or if your mail server simply dislikes my email address. I suppose the latter, and the problem is certainly not on my side (spam filter etc). BTW: I registered on this forum with the same e-mail address - did I receive the validation e-mail? NO.

Please advise what shall I do - if I'm not eligible for any reason just tell me - all I really want is to know ;-) ..but if I really won the $400 credit it would be really silly to miss the 30-day claim limit due to some misunderstanding, right? ;-)

Thank You :-)

+Quote Post

Danny23
post Apr 29 2012, 12:39 PM
Post #284

Member No.: 13,815

At the last Sniper Contest 2012/04/22-2012/04/27 you have again an arrangement with a ""Smart Guy???*"""
On 24 at 6:13 this ""Master 65040984!!!!!"""" has oppened 10 positions on EUR/JPY and 7 on GBP/JPY all 17 ???*!!!!
Again is a mistake of your software???
AGAIN SAME HISTORY and you claim that INSTAFOREX is ""THE BEST BROKER IN ASIA"""....REALY*??*??*??*??*??*

+Quote Post

IFX Katerine
post Apr 30 2012, 05:44 PM
Post #285

Danny23,

All the violations are always checked after the contest finishes, and if one broke a rule, he gets disqualified. I believe, the guy you are talking about was disqualified as well. If not, please, give me the link to his contest account monitoring page.

+Quote Post

IFX Katerine
post Apr 30 2012, 05:47 PM
Post #286

Dear MaryJane,

After the contest results are summarized, the contest Administrations sends a notification to each winner. If you are sure you got into the winners' list before the official announcement, you can send your ID scan and real account number to the Administration before you get notified.

+Quote Post

MaryJane
post Apr 30 2012, 08:10 PM
Post #287

QUOTE (IFX Katerine @ Apr 30 2012, 06:47 PM) *
Dear MaryJane,

After the contest results are summarized, the contest Administrations sends a notification to each winner. If you are sure you got into the winners' list before the official announcement, you can send your ID scan and real account number to the Administration before you get notified.

Hi Katerine,

a lot of thanks for your reply. I'm already sure with the reason of my problem - any emails from instaforex.com never arrive to my mailbox, not even to the spam folder. My mail provider unfortunately seems to be "too smart and safe" and discards any messages from your domain without any notice.. And i guess you did not receive several emails I sent earlier for the same reason. I didn't even receive the contest registration information after signing up (I thought you don't send anything at all, yesterday a friend of mine signed up for another contest with a gmail address and received a notification immediately) - I simply made a screenshot with login/password and played :-).

Ok i can send the documents (real name is matching of course) and open a real account, but i have to use a different email address (I can forward those emails I sent that never arrived) - the question is - can I still be "the same person" for you? Or should I try to solve the email relaying failure with my mail provider? That may take forever since it's a freemail.

I will appreciate your reply, seems you're doing a fair good job here :-)

+Quote Post

IFX Katerine
post May 1 2012, 03:28 PM
Post #288

Dear MaryJane,

Yes, in this case you can send us the required information from different e-mail. Looking forward for your ID and data.

+Quote Post

MaryJane
post May 2 2012, 06:21 AM
Post #289

QUOTE (IFX Katerine @ May 1 2012, 04:28 PM) *
Dear MaryJane,

Yes, in this case you can send us the required information from different e-mail. Looking forward for your ID and data.

Great :-) I have sent everything from gmail now to the contest administration (plus a CC to you) , hope it will finally work out! Thank you a lot for your kind help, and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

+Quote Post

Anton336
post May 3 2012, 03:32 PM
Post #290

Member No.: 13,985

Hi, why there are contestants (winners of all) that exceed the number of orders (many more than) specified in each competition?. "9. The maximum number of open trades Including pending orders is 5. In the case of Sniper
Theoretically they should be punished, but I see winning as well.
I wonder if we can all do the same without penalty and to overcome the number of. Orders permitted is easy with a smartphone. (Error surely platform)
thanks

+Quote Post

IFX Alexandra
post May 3 2012, 04:11 PM
Post #291
Honorary Member

Member No.: 4,993

QUOTE (Anton336 @ May 3 2012, 04:32 PM) *
Hi, why there are contestants (winners of all) that exceed the number of orders (many more than) specified in each competition?. "9. The maximum number of open trades Including pending orders is 5. In the case of Sniper
Theoretically they should be punished, but I see winning as well.
I wonder if we can all do the same without penalty and to overcome the number of. Orders permitted is easy with a smartphone. (Error surely platform)
thanks

After summing up the totals these participants will be disqualified.

Regards, official representative Alexandra Melyukhova

+Quote Post

Anton336
post May 3 2012, 07:35 PM
Post #292

Member No.: 13,985

QUOTE (IFX Alexandra @ May 3 2012, 05:11 PM) *
After summing up the totals these participants will be disqualified.

For example, the winner of last week Sniper (refer attached copy of their positions), opened many positions at the same time or very close and closed the next day (as shown). Continues to emerge as winner.
The same happens this week with the 1 st, 2 nd place finisher y3, (apparently use your application to smartfone this fashion because in all competitions winners see this trap
So ... even if they appear in the final list at the top are declassified?
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post

IFX Alexandra
post May 4 2012, 01:37 PM
Post #293
Honorary Member

Member No.: 4,993

QUOTE (Anton336 @ May 3 2012, 08:35 PM) *
For example, the winner of last week Sniper (refer attached copy of their positions), opened many positions at the same time or very close and closed the next day (as shown). Continues to emerge as winner.
The same happens this week with the 1 st, 2 nd place finisher y3, (apparently use your application to smartfone this fashion because in all competitions winners see this trap
So ... even if they appear in the final list at the top are declassified?

Please provide the nickname of this "winner".

Regards, official representative Alexandra Melyukhova

+Quote Post

kala
post May 22 2013, 03:32 PM
Post #294

Member No.: 21,588

When you will public the results of Sniper contest and where?
Thankyou

+Quote Post

kala
post May 28 2013, 12:05 PM
Post #295

Member No.: 21,588

Any body home!
Where and when you publish the results of contests?

+Quote Post

Forex Chen
post Feb 20 2015, 03:38 PM
Post #296

Member No.: 1,881

Hello,

About the contest Round(Jan/26~31 2015),

It should be published few days ago.

But i can not find it still.

What happen?

+Quote Post

IFX Yvonne
post Feb 27 2015, 06:52 AM
Post #297
Advanced Member

Member No.: 21,166

QUOTE (Forex Chen @ Feb 20 2015, 03:38 PM) *
Hello,

About the contest Round(Jan/26~31 2015),

It should be published few days ago.

But i can not find it still.

What happen?

Dear Sir,

You can check the results here.

+Quote Post

Forex Chen
post Mar 2 2015, 08:59 AM
Post #298

Member No.: 1,881

QUOTE (IFX Yvonne @ Feb 27 2015, 01:52 PM) *
Dear Sir,

You can check the results here.

Hello,

May i know why i was disqualify?

Account:66707942
Name:ForexChen
Deposit: 12606.77 , seem Rank 2 or 3 , but seem removed from list in recent days.

(ps:At the end of contest ,there are about 11 users with deposit more then 12000 in list ,but seem most of them were removed,and now only 2 users now)

+Quote Post

IFX Yvonne
post Mar 3 2015, 12:26 PM
Post #299
Advanced Member

QUOTE (Forex Chen @ Mar 2 2015, 08:59 AM) *
Hello,

Deposit: 12606.77 , seem Rank 2 or 3 , but seem removed from list in recent days.

(ps:At the end of contest ,there are about 11 users with deposit more then 12000 in list ,but seem most of them were removed,and now only 2 users now)

Dear Sir,

Please wait, I 'd already forwarded your concern tomy colleagues, I'll get back to you after I got a response from them.

+Quote Post

IFX Yvonne
post Mar 3 2015, 12:26 PM
Post #300
Advanced Member

QUOTE (Forex Chen @ Mar 2 2015, 08:59 AM) *
Hello,

Dear Sir,

Please wait, I 'd already forwarded your concern to my colleagues, I'll get back to you after I got a response from them.

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 >
   Reply to this topic   Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 21st February 2019 - 12:44 AM
Financial services provided by InstaForex Companies Group
© 2008-2019

InstaForexTM is a registered trademark of InstaForex Group