The facts about ForexPeaceArmy - InstaForex | Forex Forum | Forex world | InstaForex Forum
Instant Forex Trading

Welcome Guest ( Log In | )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply   New Topic
The facts about ForexPeaceArmy, Open your eyes of to the truth!
 Topic Options

Evgeniy Starovib...
post Sep 3, 2009, 05:00 PM
Post #1
InstaForex Representative
Group: Representative
Member No.: 9

post Sep 3, 2009, 05:00 PM
Post #1
Nowadays most traders after facing a problem with their brokers turn for help at the wellknown Internet-community ForexPeaceArmy. This project claim themselves defenders of traders' rights. They create illusion that they fight with scam at the arena of Forex-market. But what do we have in reality?

The so called "fighters for the justice" are nothing more than fraudulent hacker project! Can you find any real name of the project members? Or have you ever seen any real contact of them? No doubt, you can not give positive answers to these questions. Because FPA does not provide traders with contacts except e-mail. ForexPeaceArmy is ABSOLUTELY ANONYMOUS project hiding behind forum nicknames and self-confident accusations in address of brokers.

They earn lots of money by advertisement, which is sold due to the popularity of resource, which in its turn is gained due to BLACKMAIL. In that way the vicious circle of this project shows the common structure of its business.

At the given moment, we hold the following information about the founder of ForexPeaceArmy: he is a fraud, earlier he had a pen name Dmitriy Chavkerov, alias Felix Homogratus (nick name "Forex Bastard"). In the Internet there is information that this person is looking for easy gain by means of two lines:
1) blackmailing of respectable Brokers;
2) sale of unprofessional signals.

FPA is blackmailer and the whole world knows that. Search the Internet to have an idea of the character of their activity:
Forex Peace Army link 1
Forex Peace Army link 2
Forex Peace Army link 3
Forex Peace Army link 4
Forex Peace Army link 5
Forex Peace Army link 6
Forex Peace Army link 7

Since swindlers from ForexPeaceArmy directed their activity against InstaForex, having started blackmailing, we officially appeal to everybody, who has any information about these anonymous frauds thoroughly hiding their location, contact our fraud control department by e-mail fraud-control@instaforex.com

It is your choice who you should trust to. But we kindly ask you to weight the information above and make right conclusions. Please, DO NOT LET SWINDLE YOURSELF! BEWARE OF FRAUDS!

Regards, official representative Evgeniy Staroviborny

+Quote Post

InstaChina
post Sep 4, 2009, 10:56 AM
Post #2
Introducing Broker, China
Group: Members
Member No.: 110

post Sep 4, 2009, 10:56 AM
Post #2
I hate such frauders, they are just blackmailer!

InstaForex未受任何监管,经常克扣客户盈利及奖励

请联系QQ 105360942,为您推荐值得信赖的大公司!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

IFX Katerine
post Sep 4, 2009, 02:45 PM
Post #3
Member No.: 5

post Sep 4, 2009, 02:45 PM
Post #3
Andrey West and NyFxTrade
We have discovered NyFxTrade, claiming themselves as educational forex project and selling signals, is directly relevant to the hacker anonymous project ForexPeaceArmy.

The founder of NyFxTrade known as Andrey West also sales doubtful signals and blackmails Forex brokers in the Internet communities. One and a half month ago he started his attack upon InstaForex, spreading blacking materials (but of course invented) at different forums. When we contacted this person by e-mail and asked to name the reason of his activity against our company, he replied nothing, but groundless accusations and threats. When we tried to get in touch with him by Skype, he blocked our account, because he is scared of coming to close quarters with us and because all he's doing is just SHAMELESS SLANDER. All his messages at forums and blogs touch just InstaForex, but actually he has never ever opened even an account with us!

All this testifies Andrey West is hired by ForexPeaceArmy for blacking InstaForex reputation and blackmailing the company.

We rely on your help in finding any information about Andrey West and his fraudulent project NyFxTrade.

Regards, official representative

+Quote Post

IZAC
post Sep 7, 2009, 06:54 AM
Post #4
Member No.: 149

post Sep 7, 2009, 06:54 AM
Post #4
Ok THIS is the fact ForexPeaceArmy is jut a joke i.m watching them for along time that how they work if you buy promption from them you will be agood broker if not you will be bad or even worst a [Censored] broker .. i mean come on i even see brokers who rated us [Censored] by them turn to high rated broker just becous they buy a banner promation space from them ... and i can see some of the best world brokers have low rates by them .. lOOL I WOUNDER WHY THAT !!??!! . when i see the rate on ForexPeaceArmy about instaforex i was scared alittle so i tried them for a good 4 mounthes and make withrdrew for ofer 10k us from them and i never had any problems now i.m IB for them in jordan and have clients with over 80k debosits and never had any problems so i can say for ForexPeaceArmy they can go **** ** *** ,, LOOL

+Quote Post

IFX Katerine
post Sep 7, 2009, 09:39 AM
Post #5

post Sep 7, 2009, 09:39 AM
Post #5
Thank you for the opinion. We understand your emotions regarding that, but, please, do not go beyond the bounds of decency. And do not use outrageous words in your messages, ok? smile.gif

+Quote Post

Forexmaster
post Sep 11, 2009, 11:29 PM
Post #6
Member No.: 159

post Sep 11, 2009, 11:29 PM
Post #6
Very interesting information about Forexpeacyarmy. I will be looking into them very soon and reporting back here with anything I learn.

+Quote Post

Audie12
post Sep 15, 2009, 12:49 PM
Post #7
Member No.: 170

post Sep 15, 2009, 12:49 PM
Post #7
FPA members Yulia and Barunia both complained in FPA’s forums that InstaForex not only cancelled their signup bonuses, but also removed all profits from their accounts, refunding only their initial deposits. InstaForex’s representatives in our forums, Ekaterina and Anna claimed that Yulia and Barunia were the same person trying to take advantage of InstaForex’s $30 sign up bonus. As evidence, it was said that both accounts opened at about the same time and that both took the same trade on the same currency pair.

Regards

Albert
Reason for edit: Campaigning, promoting and representing the interests of a company without Forum Administration permission are prohibited.

+Quote Post

IFX Katerine
post Sep 16, 2009, 11:54 AM
Post #8

post Sep 16, 2009, 11:54 AM
Post #8
Very interesting information about Forexpeacyarmy. I will be looking into them very soon and reporting back here with anything I learn.

Thank you for support, we are waiting for your report.

+Quote Post

IFX Katerine
post Sep 16, 2009, 12:30 PM
Post #9

post Sep 16, 2009, 12:30 PM
Post #9
QUOTE (Audie12 @ Sep 15 2009, 02:49 PM) *
FPA members Yulia and Barunia both complained in FPA’s forums that InstaForex not only cancelled their signup bonuses, but also removed all profits from their accounts, refunding only their initial deposits. InstaForex’s representatives in our forums, Ekaterina and Anna claimed that Yulia and Barunia were the same person trying to take advantage of InstaForex’s $30 sign up bonus. As evidence, it was said that both accounts opened at about the same time and that both took the same trade on the same currency pair.

Regards

Albert

Dear Albert,
We would like you to get acquainted with our foum regulations.
there are at least 3 reasons for you to be banned:
  1. Posting in incorrect forum, section or thread.
  2. Campaigning, promoting and representing the interests of a company without Forum Administration permission are prohibited.
  3. Insulting or threatening against the Forum Administration, the company’s representatives and forum participants.

Moreover, why do you write all that? FPA forum is not enough for you? If you are representative of FPA, you should better comment what is written above.

+Quote Post

dark orchid
post Sep 16, 2009, 01:16 PM
Post #10
Member No.: 175

post Sep 16, 2009, 01:16 PM
Post #10
FPA are [Censored]s and [Censored]mers. I can't understand how people can trust them if they are just a ghost in internet. May be this people does not use google and can not see full information about FPA smile.gif

FOREX PEACE ARMY = [Censored]MERS

+Quote Post

Forexmaster
post Sep 16, 2009, 02:07 PM
Post #11
Member No.: 159

post Sep 16, 2009, 02:07 PM
Post #11
QUOTE (dark orchid @ Sep 16 2009, 01:16 PM) *
FPA are [Censored]s and [Censored]mers. I can't understand how people can trust them if they are just a ghost in internet. May be this people does not use google and can not see full information about FPA smile.gif

FOREX PEACE ARMY = [Censored]MERS

I also use Domains By Proxy, Inc. and I just want to say that just because a person uses them doesn't mean they are above the law. The Domains By Proxy website has links for law enforcement. It is also stated in their terms before signing up with them that they will provide personal information to comply with law enforcement or as a result of any other illegal activity. If this Forexpeacearmy is breaking any laws it might be worth opening a case against them. Maybe in court or another way. Or you could contact Domains By Proxy and give them proof of your case and they might possibly give you their contact information. I wish the best for InstaForex.

+Quote Post

Crossfitter
post Dec 29, 2009, 04:01 PM
Post #12
Member No.: 634

post Dec 29, 2009, 04:01 PM
Post #12
Yeah for me FPA is just a group supported by a number of brokers that's why they make up stories about other brokers (competitors).. sheesh!

angry.gif

+Quote Post

IPNDASNO
post May 10, 2010, 10:28 PM
Post #13
Member No.: 2,330

post May 10, 2010, 10:28 PM
Post #13
QUOTE (Crossfitter @ Dec 29 2009, 05:01 PM) *
Yeah for me FPA is just a group supported by a number of brokers that's why they make up stories about other brokers (competitors).. sheesh!

angry.gif

I am suprised to see this topic in this FORUM. I am too a skeptic to all forex products, sites, information, and brokers. I continue to search for good brokers and honest websites.

The reviews from FPA have never seamed realistic to me, so I did some research of WHO is FPA, and YES I found a lot of garage and I found a lot of INFO of Forex [Censored]s.

Be aware. DONT have someone trade your account unless, you have Real Proof from Broker PDF. NOT DEMO accounts, MTi, mt4stats, ETC. Its all about REAL ACCOUNTS and 100%+ Equity

+Quote Post

chellu investmen...
post Nov 13, 2010, 11:34 AM
Post #14
Member No.: 5,553

post Nov 13, 2010, 11:34 AM
Post #14
QUOTE (Evgeniy Staroviborny @ Sep 3 2009, 05:00 PM) *
Nowadays most traders after facing a problem with their brokers turn for help at the wellknown Internet-community ForexPeaceArmy. This project claim themselves defenders of traders' rights. They create illusion that they fight with [Censored] at the arena of Forex-market. But what do we have in reality?

The so called "fighters for the justice" are nothing more than fraudulent hacker project! Can you find any real name of the project members? Or have you ever seen any real contact of them? No doubt, you can not give positive answers to these questions. Because FPA does not provide traders with contacts except e-mail. ForexPeaceArmy is ABSOLUTELY ANONYMOUS project hiding behind forum nicknames and self-confident accusations in address of brokers.

They earn lots of money by advertisement, which is sold due to the popularity of resource, which in its turn is gained due to BLACKMAIL. In that way the vicious circle of this project shows the common structure of its business.

At the given moment, we hold the following information about the founder of ForexPeaceArmy: he is a fraud, earlier he had a pen name Dmitriy Chavkerov, alias Felix Homogratus (nick name "Forex [Censored]"). In the Internet there is information that this person is looking for easy gain by means of two lines:
1) blackmailing of respectable Brokers;
2) sale of unprofessional signals.

FPA is blackmailer and the whole world knows that. Search the Internet to have an idea of the character of their activity:
Forex Peace Army link 1
Forex Peace Army link 2
Forex Peace Army link 3
Forex Peace Army link 4
Forex Peace Army link 5
Forex Peace Army link 6
Forex Peace Army link 7
Forex Peace Army link 8

Since swindlers from ForexPeaceArmy directed their activity against InstaForex, having started blackmailing, we officially appeal to everybody, who has any information about these anonymous frauds thoroughly hiding their location, contact our fraud control department by e-mail fraud-control@instaforex.com

It is your choice who you should trust to. But we kindly ask you to weight the information above and make right conclusions. Please, DO NOT LET SWINDLE YOURSELF! BEWARE OF FRAUDS!

exactly right fpa is high earning site mostly they earn in advertisements , ratings , useless signals , disturb to the reputed brokers name like you,this guy is monitoring hyip program also , the real forex portal or rating site do not compare with hyips fx broker , the real portal do not accept hyips program , hyip is separate arena , you can go and see the fpa all the sites are mixed , i am watching fpa that website is use less for forex portal , i am using instaforex 2 years above , never meet problem , but fpa that guy says instaforex is a[Censored] company , i cannot accept this issue , i never meet any withdrawal problem if i face any problem i immediatly ask to the instaforex support executive , they salved my my querry very fast,so there is no complaint at all , insta forex is growing company please don't trust this(fpa) lier., most of the traders , investors, viewers , support instaforex , i am not only a trader ,i am well known all the fx brokers activity so my vote is instaforex thank u

http://twitter.com/smrifx

+Quote Post

hafid
post Nov 14, 2010, 11:53 AM
Post #15
Member No.: 5,649

post Nov 14, 2010, 11:53 AM
Post #15
i`m a new trader and new IB at instaforex.com, yesterday i was surprise when reading FPA rating for instaforex.com. i red all the thread and i compare to this thread. and after i proof it my self, i trust instaforex.com than the FPA. from my experience, Instaforex have very responsive Customer Service than other and i can withdraw money very fast (just in a couple of minute) using Liberty Reserved and even today i proof it my self withdrawing money on Sunday. Amazing!, i still can withdraw it fast.

now i know...
Some complain at FPA about the 30% bonus, it`s not because of instaforex wanna cheat them, it`s because they didn`t read the bonus agreement.
Some complain they cant withdraw using LR, it`s because they fill the "Recipient's comment:" wrong with sentences.
Some complain about requote, i`m sure it`s because internet connection, i`m hiding all trading symbol except some symbol that i trade. no problem with requote.
and FPA wanna give 5% bonus for ads they run if instaforex give evidance. it`s really sure they get money from advertising. LOL..

All FPA brokerage rating were rated by newbie. and i really trust Instaforex.

+Quote Post

IFX Katerine
post Nov 15, 2010, 02:51 PM
Post #16

post Nov 15, 2010, 02:51 PM
Post #16
Thank you for your support. It is really importnat for us. We are not the only company damaged by FPA, they black and blackmail a lot of brokers. But we hope, one day the justice will triumph.

+Quote Post

David
post Nov 15, 2010, 07:30 PM
Post #17
Member No.: 2,580

post Nov 15, 2010, 07:30 PM
Post #17
QUOTE (IFX Katerine @ Nov 15 2010, 02:51 PM) *
Thank you for your support. It is really importnat for us. We are the only company damaged by FPA, they black and blackmail a lot of brokers. But we hope, one day the justice will triumph.

So why do you get damaged and others don't?

Are you so sensible? rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post

IFX Katerine
post Nov 16, 2010, 09:48 AM
Post #18

post Nov 16, 2010, 09:48 AM
Post #18
I missed "not", but it is understood from the content, what I meant. smile.gif

+Quote Post

ElectricSavant
post Dec 25, 2010, 04:00 AM
Post #19
Member No.: 6,894

post Dec 25, 2010, 04:00 AM
Post #19
Well ok...but they did not deserve to have their entire account confiscated. The right thing to do is to refuse to do business with them and close their account and return what money is left after taking back the stolen portion of the account.

Just my opinion however. What do the regulators say about punitive damages?

InstaForex says this on the email about bonuses that I just received...There are no limits for number of accounts and bonuses! Now I am afraid to open another account and ask for the bonus.

ES

QUOTE (Audie12 @ Sep 15 2009, 04:49 AM) *

Regards

Albert

+Quote Post

IFX Katerine
post Dec 27, 2010, 11:03 AM
Post #20

post Dec 27, 2010, 11:03 AM
Post #20
Actually, it did. Because their actions is recognized as cheating. They were trying to get two bonuses to two different accounts, while in fact it was the same person. And their money wasn't confiscated, only one deal was cancelled. They easily have withdrawn their deposits and profit.

+Quote Post

4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:16 AM