Reply to this topic   Start new topic
Interest Rate (IR) Issues
 Topic Options
Eric
post Jun 25 2011, 02:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,506

i was just wondering does instaforex pays the 13% monthly interest rate.coz i have never seen it and yet it appears in your promotional material.
How do i go about it if i want to be paid ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

IFX Katerine
post Jun 25 2011, 02:19 PM
Post #2
InstaForex Representative

Group: Representative
Member No.: 5

All active accounts of any type are subjected to a 13% annual interest on disposable funds. The 13% annual interest rate is calculated on the basis of average free funds for the current month and accrued to trading accounts in two steps: 6% - at the end of each month and 7% - during the first week of the month following the assessment one. (The rate covers active accounts only. Inactive accounts are credited with a 6% interest on the annual basis).

Quote your account number, please. We will check it.

Regards, official representative

+Quote Post

bob3000
post Jul 21 2011, 05:19 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 4,698

my insta account is 132534, i open it neal 1 year, but i never get this interest rate. can you check my case?

+Quote Post

IFX Katerine
post Jul 21 2011, 09:44 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (bob3000 @ Jul 21 2011, 07:19 AM) *
my insta account is 132534, i open it neal 1 year, but i never get this interest rate. can you check my case?

That's right. You activated Swap-Free option, neither swaps nor iterest rate are funded to this type of accounts.

+Quote Post

KRZEMEK
post Dec 16 2011, 10:20 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 12,346

Hello

Today i found in my History Trades i have order witch name is " Additional 7% IR. " could you explain me what is that?
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post

IFX Katerine
post Dec 16 2011, 12:11 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (KRZEMEK @ Dec 16 2011, 12:20 PM) *
Hello

Today i found in my History Trades i have order witch name is " Additional 7% IR. " could you explain me what is that?

It is additional interest rate for the active accounts. Look here:
4.3.1. All active accounts of any type are subjected to a 13% annual interest on disposable funds. The 13% annual interest rate is calculated on the basis of average free funds for the current month and accrued to trading accounts in two steps: 6% - at the end of each month and 7% - during the first week of the month following the assessment one. (The rate covers active accounts only. Inactive accounts are credited with a 6% interest on the annual basis).

+Quote Post

Felipe
post Dec 20 2011, 03:30 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 12,080

QUOTE (IFX Katerine @ Dec 16 2011, 12:11 PM) *
It is additional interest rate for the active accounts. Look here:

But this Additional 7% IR is only credited once per year on December??? My free margin is about 195 but I only got credited 70 cents which is less than 7% of the average of free funds. The same is happening for IR as I'm not getting 6% of the average of free funds. unsure.gif

+Quote Post

IFX Alexandra
post Dec 21 2011, 12:46 PM
Post #8
Honorary Member

Member No.: 4,993

QUOTE (Felipe @ Dec 20 2011, 04:30 PM) *
But this Additional 7% IR is only credited once per year on December??? My free margin is about 195 but I only got credited 70 cents which is less than 7% of the average of free funds. The same is happening for IR as I'm not getting 6% of the average of free funds. unsure.gif

During the first to weeks of a new month.

QUOTE (Felipe @ Dec 20 2011, 04:30 PM) *
My free margin is about 195 but I only got credited 70 cents which is less than 7% of the average of free funds.

That means, your account is not active.

If you have any problem, please contact dealer[at] instaforex.com

Regards, official representative Alexandra Melyukhova

+Quote Post

shaheen
post Dec 27 2011, 10:32 AM
Post #9

Group: Validating
Member No.: 12,670

QUOTE (Eric @ Jun 25 2011, 06:02 PM) *
i was just wondering does instaforex pays the 13% monthly interest rate.coz i have never seen it and yet it appears in your promotional material.
How do i go about it if i want to be paid ?

it is the good time to make the investment with instaforex and get rebate of 90%

open the account in www.instaforex.com

+Quote Post

Felipe
post Jan 9 2012, 06:38 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (IFX Alexandra @ Dec 21 2011, 12:46 PM) *
During the first to weeks of a new month.

That means, your account is not active.

If you have any problem, please contact dealer[at] instaforex.com

So the 7% addition is excluse for active accounts?? So what is the percentage for inactive accounts?? It says that monthly IR for inactive accounts is 6% but it's credited only 4-5% or even less... Was the 26th December change made only for swap rates or also for IRs??

+Quote Post

IFX Alexandra
post Jan 24 2012, 01:08 PM
Post #11
Honorary Member

QUOTE (Felipe @ Jan 9 2012, 07:38 PM) *
So the 7% addition is excluse for active accounts??

Right.
So what is the percentage for inactive accounts??

13% annually
It says that monthly IR for inactive accounts is 6%

No, it doesn't. The annual IR is 6%.

but it's credited only 4-5% or even less... Was the 26th December change made only for swap rates or also for IRs??

Only for swap.

+Quote Post

willgart
post Apr 1 2012, 03:15 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 12,897

well... in my case I got 0.17$ of interests for march.
like if I have 34$ in the account, but I have far more then this. I'm using it for active trading, so for sure I don't have 34$ here.

another account which is always empty (used only to do PAMM investments) I got 0.04$... which is correct, the account has few $ in bankduring the month.

any reason for this case???

+Quote Post

Felipe
post Apr 2 2012, 12:48 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (willgart @ Apr 1 2012, 04:15 PM) *
like if I have 34$ in the account, but I have far more then this. I'm using it for active trading, so for sure I don't have 34$ here.

another account which is always empty (used only to do PAMM investments) I got 0.04$... which is correct, the account has few $ in bankduring the month.

Unfortunately You're totally right. For this month I only got few cents but according to the average free margin I should have got about $2 but got only 20 cents... So it was credited 0.6% and not 6%... We may try to contact the dealer and he may correct it smile.gif

+Quote Post

IFX Alexandra
post Apr 2 2012, 09:43 AM
Post #14
Honorary Member

QUOTE (willgart @ Apr 1 2012, 04:15 PM) *

Please note that 7% are credited to active trading accounts later. If you have any question please contact Dealer department.

+Quote Post

Felipe
post Apr 2 2012, 02:05 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (IFX Alexandra @ Apr 2 2012, 09:43 AM) *
Please note that 7% are credited to active trading accounts later. If you have any question please contact Dealer department.

He is refering to monthly IR which should be 13% for active accounts and 6% for inactive accounts according to what is written in this link: http://instaforex.com/account_types.php

[6] - The annual interest rate accrues on the last day of each month. 13% rate is valid only for active accounts, for inactive accounts the annual rate is 6%.

Sadly after several months system still not crediting it correctly and automatically to all accounts in all servers. Even for accounts without any bonus claimed in which I deposited my own funds the IR is not being credited properly. sad.gif

+Quote Post

IFX Alexandra
post Apr 3 2012, 02:20 PM
Post #16
Honorary Member

QUOTE (Felipe @ Apr 2 2012, 03:05 PM) *
He is refering to monthly IR which should be 13% for active accounts and 6% for inactive accounts according to what is written in this link: http://instaforex.com/account_types.php

Sadly after several months system still not crediting it correctly and automatically to all accounts in all servers. Even for accounts without any bonus claimed in which I deposited my own funds the IR is not being credited properly. sad.gif

Interest accruals may be unstable due to server failures: some of them have not been fixet yet. Please take into consideration that interest accruals are not a priority of the company: we have never specialized in it and will never do. We find it very frustrating that interest fails to be accrued owing to a failure occuring in the software provided by the THIRD PARTY (the software was not developed by our company!). We have been contacting the software developers regarding this problem, but it has not been solved yet. There is nothing left for us to do but waiting.

+Quote Post

willgart
post Apr 9 2012, 03:34 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 12,897

QUOTE (IFX Alexandra @ Apr 3 2012, 09:20 AM) *
Interest accruals may be unstable due to server failures: some of them have not been fixet yet. Please take into consideration that interest accruals are not a priority of the company: we have never specialized in it and will never do. We find it very frustrating that interest fails to be accrued owing to a failure occuring in the software provided by the THIRD PARTY (the software was not developed by our company!). We have been contacting the software developers regarding this problem, but it has not been solved yet. There is nothing left for us to do but waiting.

thanks for the info.

once corrected. does instaforex will retrofit the right amount?
so if we not get the right interest amount in march and the system is corrected in may, instaforex will give us the interest for march + april?

I understand that its not a priority for you... but by contract its what's you offer to your customers... and its why we choose you.

+Quote Post

<a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>

IFX Alexandra
post Apr 10 2012, 02:01 PM
Post #18
Honorary Member

QUOTE (willgart @ Apr 9 2012, 04:34 AM) *
thanks for the info.

once corrected. does instaforex will retrofit the right amount?

I can't give you appropriate information. We will consider your suggestion.

QUOTE (willgart @ Apr 9 2012, 04:34 AM) *
so if we not get the right interest amount in march and the system is corrected in may, instaforex will give us the interest for march + april?

Yes.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topic   Start new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 23rd February 2019 - 12:18 AM
Financial services provided by InstaForex Companies Group
© 2008-2019

InstaForexTM is a registered trademark of InstaForex Group