Cannot Withdraw through Liberty Reserve - InstaForex | Forex Forum | Forex world | InstaForex Forum
Instant Forex Trading

Welcome Guest ( Log In | )

Add Reply   New Topic
Cannot Withdraw through Liberty Reserve
 Topic Options

ibhm
post Jun 6, 2013, 11:50 AM
Post #1
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,555

post Jun 6, 2013, 11:50 AM
Post #1
Dear sir,
Since I can no longer withdraw through Liberty Reserve System, what are alternatives system should / can I withdraw from my accounts?
I've tried through PayPal but it return back to my account stated "Decline exchange".
For your information, I've deposit my account 100% from Liberty Reserve.
Please help me. Thank you
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

viisoft90
post Jun 20, 2013, 02:18 AM
Post #2
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,839

post Jun 20, 2013, 02:18 AM
Post #2
QUOTE (ibhm @ Jun 6 2013, 11:50 AM) *
Dear sir,
Since I can no longer withdraw through Liberty Reserve System, what are alternatives system should / can I withdraw from my accounts?
I've tried through PayPal but it return back to my account stated "Decline exchange".
For your information, I've deposit my account 100% from Liberty Reserve.
Please help me. Thank you

You need wait to 30/11/2013, and i think you like me -1500$ : check your balance in https://cabinet.instaforex.com/client/withdraw_bonus (check - Available for withdrawal (without bonus))

instaforex very bad about LR, why -50% all deposit money via LR. that is wrong...!!
I sent ticket to ask about account deposit via LR:
i know i will lost 50% money in LR. but why your site -50% of all LR deposit???
i withdraw much via LR before LR is down, you can't -50% in that money by it not still in your LR acount ?! it is wrong...!!!!
Here is true: money i have = (deposit via LR - withdraw LR)x50% + profit

and support answer:
As you have made the deposit through Liberty Reserve,you can not withdraw your money before November 30,2013. Kindly ask you to read the company new. Please visit this link to know about the Liberty Reserve situation: http://www.instaforex.com/company_news/3333.html
Unfortunately, that is the policy announced by Company. We do not have capability to measure the fairness of this policy. We really hope you can understand the situation.

please ask they to check this again...!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version   Partnership with InstaForex   Open account in InstaForex   Support InstaForex Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:48 AM